Tricorne hats?!

Ironfist56

Hello everyone, just writing this post to see if anyone knows where I can get a good quality large tricorne hat? I'm desperate for one just to wear about as the one I have I got in a club and has 'Captain Morgans Rum' written on the side haha! My heads pretty large so I need a big one and preferably brown leather/felt etc, but blacks okay if nothing else can be found. Been scouring the web and can't find a good one!

Ooooo - clothing question yayyyy. Being the proud owner of a costume hire store I may be able to help you - what size is your head? Is it bucket head size or just above average large? PM me as I have several and can help with extra stuff that you might need if you are after a specific look.

On 11 March 2016 at 7:36 PM, Keepbro said:

Ooooo - clothing question yayyyy. Being the proud owner of a costume hire store I may be able to help you - what size is your head? Is it bucket head size or just above average large? PM me as I have several and can help with extra stuff that you might need if you are after a specific look.

I messaged you :)

Archived