Secret Mission Screenshot Challenge!

Batsphinx

22 hours ago, Faalagorn said:

I wasn't sure if I'm going to take part or not, but in the end I moved some things in my settlement around to make a comparison screen - which wasn't that hard actually, as there are currently two 34 branches - 34.10 from the nutritiontest and 34.11 from IWBUMS, so the saves are interchangeable :).

Generally wanted to capture some of the recently added features along with the old ones, so we have a visible log wall (I'm a crap carpenter), beginning farming (I'm a crap farmer), along with radios, moved furniture and moved corpse (which also symbolizes the fact that the blood is wipeable in Build 34!). I wanted to drop my duffle bag too, but ultimately forgot about it :/. Unfortunately, radio couldn't *bzzt* as the text in 34.10 is off the place :P.

While we're at it, I made a nice little comparison using one of the free tools to do so, so you can compare them nicely - just press F11 if you are on 1920x1080 resolution, or zoom out if you are on lower (or zoom in on higher, if you don't mind pixelose :P).

Since 34.11 adds a whole new zoom level (I actually haven't realized that it goes that in the most recent build, that's because it's still looking great :P), I made two comparison - one with the furthest zoom possible in pre 34.11 and then the max zoom in 34.11 compared to cropped (and even more pixelish!). The 34.10 image is also stretched by your browser by width and height parameters, so if it's wrong, try looking from a different one (I used Google Chrome)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8242751/za.html

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8242751/zb.html

However (that was also a reason why I was puzzled to take place or not), In a rare case I would be eligible for one, I don't really need the Witcher 3 GOG key :(. While I like Witcher and eventually want to get it anyway, I want to get it on Steam which will give me my GOG key ultimately anyway - and I'll grab it at the time it'll be heavily discounted anyway ;). I also have to beat Witcher 1 and 2 first! I could have course get the key and sell it or give it to someone else (or trade for another Project Zomboid copy for my fiancee to play together :P), but that would feel wrong, and unethical, beside I'd want someone else to have it!

Either way, I'm attaching the screens below anyway :)

Hidden Content

My final say. Again, Bob & Kate house, Kitchen. 3 screens + crossfade gif.

Project Zomboid 0.1.5.d

Spoiler

toEfqPV.png

Project Zomboid - Build 33

Spoiler

qlxIUnt.png

Project Zomboid - Build 34

Spoiler

FP9JtnT.png

Gif

http://i.imgur.com/7GUylWT.gifv

Did my best to maintain the same zoom but It seems to have messed up a bit between 33 and 34. Then again, difference should be visible.

Edit: New layout defeated me again. Spoilers are in wrong place but at the right sequence at least.

Edited by kirrus
fixed layout

This looks REALLY good. Though now that I see a comparison I think the sidewalk in West Point had prettier colors before. And blood seemed more visible before, too.

However, now that we can really zoom in to see our characters, I can only hope we get to chose different faces, and have new accessories to wear soon! Man that would look cool.

16 minutes ago, Sputnik said:

This looks REALLY good. Though now that I see a comparison I think the sidewalk in West Point had prettier colors before. And blood seemed more visible before, too.

However, now that we can really zoom in to see our characters, I can only hope we get to chose different faces, and have new accessories to wear soon! Man that would look cool.

Now that you mention it I would be so up for a character customization update, More hair, beards, faces, Scars? And a a huge clothing update so we can use the sweaters, vests and old shoes as fuel in a large fire.