Dismantling a microwave

Faalagorn

Microwaves have hazardous compounds in them, and can carry a charge even while unplugged. If you know how you can use the parts to make something that puts out a very high amp current that can generate enough heat to melt stuff, even some metals. I'm not sure how that would be translated to in game though. I dunno, make a lethal stun gun? Melt padlocks? Start fires? Maybe a welder. Would probably wear out pretty quick though.

Edited by BoogieMan

1 hour ago, BoogieMan said:

Microwaves have hazardous compounds in them, and can carry a charge even while unplugged. If you know how you can use the parts to make something that puts out a very high amp current that can generate enough eat to melt stuff, even some metals. I'm not sure how that would be translated to in game though. I dunno, make a lethal stun gun? Melt padlocks? Start fires? Maybe a welder. Would probably wear out pretty quick though.

It's worth noting that CRT TVs (the ones we have in-game) are also quite dangerous to disassemble when you aren't careful enough with capacitors (unless they discharged themselves over time). However, I'm not sure if that energy from these parts would be any useful and fit the vanilla zomboid actually :( (but a mod, why not?)