IWBUMS: Build 34.12

EasyPickins

On 03/11/2016 at 0:42 AM, EasyPickins said:

Table lamps now have 4 different positions (for placing them on the north/south/east/west of a counter top).  But the sprite properties haven't been done for the 3 new positions yet.  Ham radio's used to have tables under them but not anymore, and the properties for those are broken atm.

Also, I forgot to scale the "Surface" offset when using the 2x tileset, so objects only go down to the floor 1/2 as far as they should.

Is this why you can't interact with/move lamps @ certain rotations? I won't file a bug report if you already know about this. Example is the lamps in every other room in the west point motel below the grocery store; can't move or interact with lamps that are on nightstands against the rightmost wall.

2 minutes ago, zomboid123 said:

Is this why you can't interact with/move lamps @ certain rotations? I won't file a bug report if you already know about this. Example is the lamps in every other room in the west point motel below the grocery store; can't move or interact with lamps that are on nightstands against the rightmost wall.

Those lamps can be moved now.  I didn't test it with previous versions though, so I don't know what the problem was before.

Hello, I just noticed a bug when I created my character. Few items like fork or knives and also conainers are invisible. If it really matter, I created that world on other language than English. When I'm using knife it's visible with my character. It's invisible only in inventory20160313114601_1.thumb.jpg.4a3d38028dd96

Edited by Milantis

12 hours ago, EasyPickins said:

Those lamps can be moved now.  I didn't test it with previous versions though, so I don't know what the problem was before.

By "this build" do you mean an upcoming one? Because I still can't interact with or move them in the current IWBUMS. I generated a new world too, just to be sure. Tried in the same motel and in the new bedroom in the leftmost apartment above the hardware store/grocery store.

I have been follow the development of PZ for ages it seems.

I'm just wondering if/when we're getting visual wearable cosmetics?

Visible backpacks, hats, masks, items, new clothing. That kinda stuff. I'm pretty disappointed that this isn't a thing in a game like this.

I want to be able to steal people's hats.

Just now, sarge997 said:

I have been follow the development of PZ for ages it seems.

I'm just wondering if/when we're getting visual wearable cosmetics?

Visible backpacks, hats, masks, items, new clothing. That kinda stuff. I'm pretty disappointed that this isn't a thing in a game like this.

I want to be able to steal people's hats.

As always: When they're ready.

4 hours ago, zomboid123 said:

By "this build" do you mean an upcoming one? Because I still can't interact with or move them in the current IWBUMS. I generated a new world too, just to be sure. Tried in the same motel and in the new bedroom in the leftmost apartment above the hardware store/grocery store.

I fixed it, but it hasn't been released yet.  The new lamp sprites didn't have their properties set which stopped them being moveable.

Is it just me or are big hiking bags not spawning at all in the most recent IWBUMS build? I went a long time without finding one on my current playthrough so decided to test it out with max loot settings and I've not been able to find one in six tries sprinting around and checking the usual places. Have not found a sledge either, could be bad luck... or could be rare loot was made more rare.

5 hours ago, zomboid123 said:

Is it just me or are big hiking bags not spawning at all in the most recent IWBUMS build? I went a long time without finding one on my current playthrough so decided to test it out with max loot settings and I've not been able to find one in six tries sprinting around and checking the usual places. Have not found a sledge either, could be bad luck... or could be rare loot was made more rare.

I've found a few, admittedly over many tests, so your lucky may vary. (I've been testing nutrition pretty much non-stop since its first release, especially on 34.12, since its been the longest running build so far.)

3 hours ago, Gaeniel said:

I like the new graphics, even if i prefer the old style (i'm into "retro" 2d, like, visible pixels etc). There's only one thing really bugging me :

The characters.

They were so much more "detailed" with the old graphics. To me, they feel out of place right now.

There are some character texture mods on steam which increase texture size. Check them out.

On ‎4‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 2:37 PM, EasyPickins said:

I'm fixing these.  It's due to plants being placed on non-natural floors.  The erosion system doesn't replace those plants with seasonal ones.

If you see any trees with ??? under them, that is due to having a plant and tree on the same square.  I'm fixing those as well.

I have seen these on buildings too.  I use custom maps to play also but I haven't looked enough to see if it's on stock maps yet though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Kirrus locked this topic