ELYSIUM´s HARDCORE RP SERVER starts soon

Elysium

Hello Community,

we are about to start our new project, a PZ hardcore roleplay server and we hope to find some people who like to join it.

About us: We started "Elysium" with the Dayz Arma II Mod DayzOrigins. When the Dayz Standalone was released we switched to this game. Unfortunately, Dayz is not playable like we want it to be because we do not just want to play, wen want to create a living server. In Dayz we created huge storyline. In weekly events we pushed the story forward but the players still had all the freedom of choice so the story changed depending on their actions while the events. But like I said, without the mod support in Dayz and the bad server perormances we had to shut down the server until Dayz would be ready for us. That was one year ago and Dayz did still not make any progress. And then I found PZ which is exactly the game we wanted to have. Now finally we can start a new story with you if you want so. Our experienced story writers will do their best to tell you a real exciting story you can change by your acting.

Of course there is still a little work to do but depending on how many people will apply for the whitelist we will go online very soon, maybe even in march.

The server probably will run in Vanilla, maybe we add some immersive mods in future.

Did I get your interest? Check out our Youtube Channel if you need some more Informations.

Kind regards,

Lex

www.dayzelysium.com

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFuMT04W5e4hSzgCJLWOMtA