New Forums Layout

Strats

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

34 minutes ago, VikiDikiRUS said:

No! Just no! I don't like the new theme, just no! I WANT THE OLD THEME, THE OLD THEME, OLD... *cries*

It broke. We couldn't fix it :(

It might get updated for IPB 4, but I wouldn't hold your breath, sorry!

11 hours ago, Svarog said:

Too much white... Way too much white. My eyes can't take the new layout, it's blinding.

I have this problem a lot with internet lately. I might have some eye condition. Why can't internet be more like Imgur or Steam. (Or YouTube Night Mode if you use Magic Actions for YT browser add-on) Why is everything so blindingly #FFFFFFking white?

Edit: I know it was white before. But it wasn't this intense somehow. It could be the black background on a lot of things on the front page. I see no borders, I only see white. On both of my screens. Both of which are two completely different models and usually display things completely differently.

maybe if there is an option to turn the whites to a light cream or light grey or even better black with light grey text. I read the forum a lot so the bright effect created by the white elements have tiring effects to my eyes. The design look sleek and incredible tho, only not too friendly for long viewing.

Another thing i think graphic hidden behind spoilers are also loaded when opening the page (heavy page load) i think last time it was loaded if we open the spoiler.

Can the black icons of subfolders be made more grayish in color, to match the general color of other icons (Home icon, Unread Conent's Star, Mark site read checkmark and obviously the forum's cloud and question mark)? I often find myself thinking the dark color means there's unread content there.

On 2/29/2016 at 9:55 PM, Suomiboi said:

Firefox now keeps prompting me for browser notification on every new tab and every time I open a new link on the site. I don't want to put it on and it's not allowing me to say "never on this site". My options are not now and "Always recieve notifications". Anything I can do?

Yea me too it pops up even between pages not just when opening the site :( im also using firefox too so might be firefox only thing

Edited by ShuiYin

3 hours ago, EnigmaGrey said:

Right click -> View Page Info -> Permissions -> Notifications -> Block

Pretty sure it's site-by-site anyway.

Yea it worked :) thx Enigma. Btw it didnt turn off notifications on new messages and if ppl quote me right?

2 hours ago, ShuiYin said:

Yea it worked :) thx Enigma. Btw it didnt turn off notifications on new messages and if ppl quote me right?

No. Turning off firefox notifications basically prevents the site on giving you desktop notifications, when you recieve one of those forum notifications. :)

11 minutes ago, Hydromancerx said:

How do you post YouTube Videos in your post anymore? The "bracket YouTube slash bracket" method is not working.

Posting the link should automatically convert it on post: