New Forums Layout

Strats

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So much Android-like, I should be used to this look by now lol.

So far I see some features are missing, one being inability to enable raw BB code mode, but I guess they'll be added (or found by me :P) over time. Also, I'm waiting eagerly for the new bug tracker :)

Oh, and bring spiffo back ;-)!

Well, it's definitely following the flat colors trend. I like it more than the old one, but it's a little too flat for my tastes. It feels a bit squished like a phone app, would be nice if it stretched across the screen.

Still have no clue what the "Dribbble" button does, though.

Help i cannot log in using my laptop anymore. Tried logging in 5x all returnvthis msg: your browser does not accept cookies which are required to log in. Error code 1s267/1

I am using firefox and i cannot find cookie setting.

I also tried using a different browser (internet Explorer) but also same result. I am posting this from my android phone :(

1 minute ago, ShuiYin said:

Help i cannot log in using my laptop anymore. Tried logging in 5x all returnvthis msg: your browser does not accept cookies which are required to log in. Error code 1s267/1

I am using firefox and i cannot find cookie setting.

I also tried using a different browser (internet Explorer) but also same result. I am posting this from my android phone :(

Maybe try to disable any ad blocking software you have maybe? That includes hosts file modification, antivirus/firewall/antimalware that may interfere it or even try to launch your PC in safe mode with networking (F8 during start). You can also use CCleaner or similar tool to clear the existing cookies/data, but be careful not to lose any saved info you'd want to keep! (such as saved passwords)

um...will the option of seeing who is online be returning? D'OH!! its at the top of the page now, using the blue and white theme anyway.

looks great, though like others said it will take a little getting used to.

(why do i feel like starting a new "Change User Title" thread for the new layout?)

Edited by syfy

1 hour ago, Faalagorn said:

Maybe try to disable any ad blocking software you have maybe? That includes hosts file modification, antivirus/firewall/antimalware that may interfere it or even try to launch your PC in safe mode with networking (F8 during start). You can also use CCleaner or similar tool to clear the existing cookies/data, but be careful not to lose any saved info you'd want to keep! (such as saved passwords)

Thx for the response i checked the setting and already done some tweaking i only found the do not let website track option and i disabled it but still same result.

I will try removeing add blocks. But i personally think accessing this forum should not require us to be exposed to viruses and blocked ads :(

I hope the forum moderator can give a solution for this soon. Posting large amount of info like updating mods can be quite a hassle if done using phone :P

Edited by ShuiYin

I like the new layout !

Even though there's something that appears missing and which I use a lot on most forums when I write longass posts : it seems we can't extend the "writting area" by click&dragging the corner at our will anymore D:

Oh hey look someone started this thread already! I think this spiffo master guy moved my thread here. I wonder if it was easier than with the previous system.

Thinking about this more, anyone else getting that "white opening pie" vibe again? Everything here is really bright, are there options for me to change it so that my nerdy eyes will last for a little while longer?

9 minutes ago, Demonic_Kat said:

Oh hey look someone started this thread already! I think this spiffo master guy moved my thread here. I wonder if it was easier than with the previous system.

Thinking about this more, anyone else getting that "white opening pie" vibe again? Everything here is really bright, are there options for me to change it so that my nerdy eyes will last for a little while longer?

It was about the same. Moderation tools haven't changed really from the switch, just layout stuff.

Also the theme stuff is being looked into a bit more, so it might change a bit soonish.

Edit: Well actually a lot has changed, it's just moderator and user side is mainly the same with layout differences. All the cool stuff is hidden away ;)