Birth of Rick Grimes! - Any ideas please?!

Tanlash

Hi guys! I'm new to these forums, to Project Zomboid, to YouTubing in general!.. In zombie survival terms I'd probably be the token-dumbass at the start of a movie to get horribly surrounded and eaten first...

So to celebrate this, I've started a series (as a hobby at the moment)... Currently it's just starting as doing the first scenario but afterwards (as death is 99.99% certain... The 0.1% being Rick Grime's chest hair as protection) - I eventually plan to do a survival series...

Does anyone recommend any fun ideas for viewing or even a vid or two of their own I can have a look at... I want to personally enjoy my time, but also make it enjoyable for viewers as well! (Remember, this will be Solo)

This is where I'm at so far... (link below) - First 5 videos are 'raw', not even edited (only one on YouTube atm), I think I'll edit them in the future to bridge the gap between reading books etc!

Any criticism/feedback would be appreciated :)!

Cheers,

Tan

Managed to finally upload another vid... Although due to Aussie interwebs it's hard to keep up with my actual progress >.<... I've decided to base different playthroughs on characters from series, so like Rick Grimes or Bear Grylls etc... Just recorded my first survival - and boy... I was not prepared :/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gANQAz4o_fs

Archived