Steam Release - 08th Nov 2013 - Version 2.9.9.17 (0011)

RobertJohnson

One thing I meant to say for a while now is when you close all curtains in your house it's almost impossible to see anything - is there perhaps an option to eventually (while power is still on) turn on the lights in a house? If that is maybe too much for the short term to put into the game, I'd like to request a way to make my guy stay in bed until I tell him to get up. For example, a menu that lets me select the amount of time the guy sleeps. Why I request this? When my sheets are all closed and my dude gets out of bed at 4:20 am or so, I simply can't do anything in the house anyways because I can't see shizniz. And if I fast forward, odds are my character gets bored etc so - please? ^^

Have you ever tried a lightswitch?

I never saw the option to use one in the game tbh o.O

• 4 weeks later...

MikeExp - Agree, the updates makes no sense. I have no idea what is what.

The OP was made on 23 Sep. If it is in fact an upcoming release I would like

to know if it will break old saves?

Cl0nec0mmand0 - You can't choose the interim-version any longer, so what

are you really saying here?

Devs - Do you sometimes release hotfixes without any notice, or without

changing the version number ingame? I'm asking out of curiosity.

The only way i can start the game during loading screen after making my character is by pressing in the corner where you can click to skip the tutorials even thou i think i have the wrong resolution so i cant see it. is this something that others arent experiensing since i havn't seen anything about it on the forums. Also the debugger, console or whatever doesnt show anything at all.

This isnt a problem for me since i have a way around it, im just curious.

Edit: Im also playing on windowed

Added question: I found spiffo :) How rare is he? do you plan on making him craftable?

Speaking of books, I'm still unable to complete reading a farming/cooking/carpentry book at all. It gets to 219/220 pages, say, then finishes. If I keep trying, it just does nothing and remains on 1 page less than the full total. This happened on previous versions too, but it always took 4 or 5 goes to get even to the last-but-one page

I'm on the latest Mac version from Steam.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...