|-|HSLAVES.NET|-|Humble Roleplay|-| 7DaysBeforeZombies|-|

WalterBishopj

Hey,

First and all Hi!

I'm WalterBishopj and i'm starting a Project Zomboid server for people who wanne join.

I'm still working on alot of stuff but i've already put the Playground server up.

The idea is to have a roleplay server where people settle in and start their own zombie apocolypse!

The current server is only a playground for now meaning this data won't be saved till the actual server comes online.

Should be around the first of march.

The first 7 real days will be zombie free.

You will start off in a abandoned town and you can claim your safehouse wherever you want.

The main idea of the first 7 days is to have people time to settle with their skills and have some time before the acapolypse starts.

Please do join and stick around for more stuff and updates at a later point.

Serverip: 51.255.165.94:16261

So for everybody who joins now. Don't have to worry for zombies for the first week.

This is handy for people who like to test out the game but without the zombie fuss in the beginning.

PS: Sorry for the short post atm but more information will come soon.

I came across a family headed south. They said strange things are coming out of the north. Swore he saw a person eating another person in Valley Station.  Said it would be a good idea that I move out of West Point.  Might be more to this "virus" the news was reporting on.   I think I'm going to just go down to the Winchester, have a pint and let this whole thing blow over.

Woke up this morning to West Point virtually being empty.   News reports had me a little worried so I went out to the local storage units to look for some more supplies.  On the way out I ran into the most horrific thing I have ever seen.  A mob of creatures that try to rip the flesh from my bones. What the fuck is going on.  I was able to get off a few rounds to put some down.  But more started streaming from the woods.  So I took off and lost them through town.  I took out the stairs to my place and took inventory of my supplies.  Not sure if I'm going to head south or hole up and wait for the government to come in and clear this up.