Start a Game on Very Early Infection

srandiny

Add an option to start a game at very early infection when zombies starting to take over the world. So you will see military convoys, civilians shouting and running from the hordes, convoys of refugees, police, SWAT and military fighting the zombies. You will also hear loudspeakers say:"All civilians please remain calm and go to the savezone. The goverment have provided evacuation vehicles there (the goverment is not really that kind, it's just a lie)." again and again. The police will also do everything to evacuate civilians. If the police finds you they will force you to follow the evacuation route. Of course the police will check are you infected or not? If you are infected the police will leave you or kill you.  But this incident will stop one day (when everyone is already dead).

At least we will have NPC´s making the scenario more credible as it is right now. But zomboid will not take place at the beginning of the apocalypse, it would take years to realize all the time between nothing and total apocalypse ingame. The scenario will take place a few month after quarantine when the situation is already clearly out of any control i guess.

I really hope we get more sandbox options to create more individual scenarios but i will always be limited...