More zombie injuries.

Zapp Brannigan

It's pretty disappointing that, while PZ's zombies are highly lethal, they don't feel highly lethal. You can run into a group of six or seven with Superhuman strength as the setting and still last for a minute or more, getting pushed around lightly and occasionally scratched or bitten -- sometimes you don't even GET scratched or bitten! Seeing zombies do things like give you fractures from their slams and hits, pin you down, tear you up, do more damage in general. This could also play in to the (hopefully) upcoming amputation system, zombies biting limbs or something and ripping them off. Have some bites give you deep wounds needing to be stitched (maybe you'll get lucky). Overall, I'd like to see more injuries, particularly related to zombies, have the player die much faster when completely surrounded, and have generally more things happen when zombies attack you other than scratch, bite, or neither. Zombie hit detection could also be improved.

I wouldn't mind seeing more non-scratch/bite wounds from zombies... right now the first aid is pretty pointless to me since the only wounds you need to worry about are from broken windows/falls (outside of multiplayer, but if you're suffering from stabs/gunshots from other players, it's unlikely you'll live long enough to practice FA much anyway)... if you're wounded by a zombie, you're probably gonna die anyway (25% chance if it's a scratch, 100% if it's a bite).

As for having a bite you need to stitch, it's rather pointless outside of a sandbox game/mods. Bitten = death anyway.