[Java] Sledgehammer Server 2.05_04

Jab

I am currently loading my modules for ZIRC as jar plugins. I have a couple bugs to fix, then I will release the next version, probably with a future guide and steps how to write modules for ZIRC.

ZIRC Update V2.01:

• Modified Events to be identified with Strings, rather than a Enumeration, in order for custom Events by third-parties to be handled in the future. E.G: FactionDisbandEvent
  • Created a JAR classloader to load in Jar files at runtime for modules, as plugins.  Requires a plugin.txt file specifying the module class to be loaded.
  • IRC-BOT module ignores PVPAttackEvent.
  • Cleaned up various areas of code.

I will also be creating documentation and tutorials on how to write plugins for modules.

I will also be adding more utilities, like sending packets of information wrapped in chat packets, and accessed through lua via ZIRC extension, so ZIRC plugins / modules can communicate with workshop mods.

I am also looking at fake player instances that can be controlled by modules, and item transfer methods to make things easier.

Edited by Jab

The ZIRC Core, along with the modules: Factions, IRC Bot, and Global-Mute are now available as open source. All of the modules and the core do not expose or publicly share Java source files decompiled from the original game, only Java .class compiled files that are distributed along with the release of ZIRC. 

The source is avaliable here:

https://atlassian.ecs-server.net/stash/projects/ZIRC

You can study the modules on how to work on your own plug-ins for now. I will be spending time cleaning up the code as I move forward to write more utilities for ZIRC and ZIRC modules.

ZIRC projects are organized in Eclipse projects; there is one workspace, with each project as a git repository. In order to compile ZIRC and ZIRC modules, you must add a variable (Or external class folder), and link to the "Project Zomboid Dedicated Server/java" folder, followed by linking to the zirc-core's bin, and lib folders. 

To create a plug-in, create a project like one of the 3 shown, create a class that extends Module, SQLModule, or SettingsModule (Will either convert to interface, or integrate directly into Module). When you are done, make sure to have a plugin.txt file that points to your module. E.G: "module:zirc.modules.MyModule". Export the project as a JAR file, and place in your "Zomboid/Server/ZIRC/plugins/" folder. Add this plugin (the name of the JAR file), in the ZIRC.ini file in "Zomboid/Server/ZIRC.ini", delimited by commas.

While I'm working on organizing and solidifying the core, here's 2 things I plan on doing before the next release:

1. Permissions. This will be where group permission groups and single user permission definitions can be made. I am currently debating on doing this as a SQLite database.
  2. ZIRC-Client-Lua API. This will be for ZIRC modules to be able to communicate with the client mods available through the workshop. Mods with GUIs or other events client-side could become controllable through this medium.

I also integrated the global mute plugin as part of the core, and merged SettingsModule to Module, handling settings files with a implementable ModuleSettingsHandler interface.

Edited by Jab

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but could you elaborate the different features a bit more? Especially the factions-feature.

I´m also kinda unfamiliar with Java mods, does this one (or your Model Loader) need to be installed on the client and the server in order to pass the checksum-test?

Edited by Dr_Cox1911

32 minutes ago, Dr_Cox1911 said:

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but could you elaborate the different features a bit more? Especially the factions-feature.

I´m also kinda unfamiliar with Java mods, does this one (or your Model Loader) need to be installed on the client and the server in order to pass the checksum-test?

For ModelLoader (Which is aesthetic), that's just going to be a client-side java mod. ZIRC is a server-side mod, without the need to modify the client's java files. However, there is a ZIRC extension mod on the workshop that will need to be subscribed and used for the server, in order to properly display the chat.

As for documentation, it's a lot to do myself, and I plan to do it, just not so much right now because of the amount things I need to do first.

Edited by Jab

Working on the permissions system / plug-in for ZIRC has really taken a lot of time. This is currently what I'm working on. It will behave like a permissions node system, where a given context (E.G: "zirc.core.ban"), will be permitted if the context proceeding it ("zirc.core"), is defined for either a user, group, or parent group assigned. This will remove the player / admin issues, where moderators and lower-staff can have limited commands, to help with abuse, or other issues. This opens up the ability for trusted players, and donator groups. Don't forget that permissions checks can also extend beyond commands. :)

zirc.interfaces.PermissionHandler is the interface to setup your own Permissions system. Simply register(handler); the instance in a module, and it will be fired whenever a module asks if a player has a permission.

Once permissions is done, I'll prep a new build release for ZIRC. This is a major component that I see as top priority. 

I have the ZIRC engine updated and stable, along with a working permissions engine. What I want to do before I release this update is document the permissions system, and the document the code as well, to help people who may write a plugin.

Right now, the permissions system has group and user definitions. The default group is automatically created when creating a new database. It cannot be removed. This is the group for people who come into the server and are not assigned to any permission group. Define default for regular players. 

Module has a new method now: public boolean hasPermission(String username, String context);

This call is for plugins that requires checking permissions of any kind. With the permissions engine I made for ZIRC, you can ask if a user has any permissions under a certain node.

E.G: I have 2 permissions, 'base.command.player.roll', and 'base.command.player.card'. I can ask if the username has any of those permissions by typing "module.hasPermission("username", "base.command.player.*");". the is a wildcard that can be thrown into the context at the end to signify anything below that being true. Strings passed without that are explicitly looked up, and not returning true if not present, or set to false.

I also need to write some listing functionality so staff members with access to permissions settings can view contexts already set, without having to look at the database directly.

These are the commands currently for permissions:

Permissions Commands: 
permissions group create "name" (Cannot be 'none', 'null', or 'default')
permissions group delete "name" (Cannot be 'none', 'null', or 'default')
permissions group rename "groupname" "newname" (Cannot be 'none', 'null', or 'default')
permissions group set context "groupname" "context" [true,yes,1|false,no,0] E.G: /permissions group set context "MyGroup" "zirc.permissions" true
permissions group set parent "groupname" "parentgroupname"
permissions user create "name"
permissions user delete "name"
permissions user set context "username" "context" [true,yes,1|false,no,0] E.G: /permissions user set context "ZomboidPlayer007" "zirc.permissions" true
permissions user set group "username" "groupname"

These are the current permission contexts for ZIRC and the plugins I wrote thus far:

zirc.factions
zirc.factions.help
zirc.factions.create
zirc.factions.disband
zirc.factions.join
zirc.factions.leave
zirc.factions.invite
zirc.factions.accept
zirc.factions.reject
zirc.factions.kick
zirc.factions.change
zirc.factions.change.tag
zirc.factions.change.name
zirc.factions.change.color
zirc.factions.change.password

zirc.ircbot
zirc.ircbot.start
zirc.ircbot.stop

zirc.permissions
zirc.permissions.group
zirc.permissions.group.create
zirc.permissions.group.delete
zirc.permissions.group.rename
zirc.permissions.group.set
zirc.permissions.group.set.context
zirc.permissions.group.set.parent
zirc.permissions.user
zirc.permissions.user.create
zirc.permissions.user.delete
zirc.permissions.user.set
zirc.permissions.user.set.context
zirc.permissions.user.set.group

zirc.core
zirc.core.basic
zirc.core.basic.pm
zirc.core.basic.colors
zirc.core.basic.muteglobal
zirc.core.basic.commitsuicide

zirc.core.moderation
zirc.core.moderation.ban
zirc.core.moderation.warn
zirc.core.moderation.unban
zirc.core.moderation.broadcast

base.command
base.command.player
base.command.player.rolldice
base.command.player.changepwd
base.command.player.card
base.command.admin
base.command.admin.addalltowhitelist
base.command.admin.additem
base.command.admin.adduser
base.command.admin.addusertowhitelist
base.command.admin.addxp
base.command.admin.alarm
base.command.admin.changeoption
base.command.admin.chopper
base.command.admin.createhorde
base.command.admin.disconnect
base.command.admin.godmod
base.command.admin.grantadmin
base.command.admin.gunshot
base.command.admin.invisible
base.command.admin.kickuser
base.command.admin.noclip
base.command.admin.players
base.command.admin.quit
base.command.admin.reloadlua
base.command.admin.reload
base.command.admin.reloadoptions
base.command.admin.removeadmin
base.command.admin.removeuserfromwhitelist
base.command.admin.save
base.command.admin.sendpulse
base.command.admin.showoptions
base.command.admin.startrain
base.command.admin.stoprain
base.command.admin.teleport
base.command.admin.thunder

Edited by Jab

• 2 weeks later...

Updated to 34.27. Will write a change log soon. Permissions is released as a BETA. There's currently no listing functionality. In order to see your database for the time being, use a program like SqliteBrowser to view it.

Permissions commands:

/permissions group create "name" (Cannot be 'none', 'null', or 'default')

/permissions group delete "name" (Cannot be 'none', 'null', or 'default')

/permissions group rename "groupname" "newname" (Cannot be 'none', 'null', or 'default')

/permissions group set context "groupname" "context" [true,yes,1|false,no,0]
    E.G: /permissions group set context "MyGroup" "sledgehammer.permissions" "true"

/permissions group set parent "groupname" "parentgroupname"

/permissions user create "name"

/permissions user delete "name"

/permissions user set context "username" "context" [true,yes,1|false,no,0] 
    E.G: /permissions user set context "ZomboidPlayer007" "sledgehammer.permissions" true"

/permissions user set group "username" "groupname"

• 2 weeks later...

Updated.

The update to 34.28 took a while, due to a lot of the files I did for 34.27 being changed quite a bit, along with my FakePlayer / NPC engine work tying into a lot more of the code. 

IRC-Bot will probably get a new IRC library, since the one im using right now (jerklib), isn't properly retrieving channel / user modes.

(Duplicate Post for some reason). (Probably the forum's Submit button is a query without checking for duplicates. Yay!)

Edited by Jab
Weird post duplicate.

6 hours ago, Jab said:

Been working on Behavior API for Fake players.  I'll probably release more information as the Behavior API becomes more mature. This will aid with creating trading players, or traveling survivors. :)

Awsome!

Wow, I don't know why I didn't see this thread before :o

First of all, congratulations on this awesome work! And thank you! 

Does this mod also work on a Linux based server? I'm using LGSM (linux game server manager) scripts and having a hard time finding the correct place to put the files... any ideas?

21 minutes ago, Madruga said:

Wow, I don't know why I didn't see this thread before :o

First of all, congratulations on this awesome work! And thank you! 

Does this mod also work on a Linux based server? I'm using LGSM (linux game server manager) scripts and having a hard time finding the correct place to put the files... any ideas?

As long as you can drop the files into the java folder for the dedicated server, then it should run with linux (if the vanilla server supports it).

44 minutes ago, Jab said:

As long as you can drop the files into the java folder for the dedicated server, then it should run with linux (if the vanilla server supports it).

Did that and apparently everything works fine (I'm able to broadcast messages with different colours). But how do I load the different plugins (e.g.: factions and permissions) after placing them into the plugin folder that was created? Am I supposed to write them manually in the .ini file?

Thanks again, and sorry for these questions! 

4 hours ago, Madruga said:

Did that and apparently everything works fine (I'm able to broadcast messages with different colours). But how do I load the different plugins (e.g.: factions and permissions) after placing them into the plugin folder that was created? Am I supposed to write them manually in the .ini file?

Thanks again, and sorry for these questions! 

Right now, I haven't exactly created a tutorial on how to use SledgeHammer. When loading SledgeHammer, there will be a folder in your zomboid/server/ folder called Sledgehammer. In there, a Sledgehammer.ini file will be there. There should be something like 'plugins='. just use a comma-delimited list of the jar names.

Example: I use irc-bot.jar, and factions.jar. my plugin line would be:

plugins=irc-bot,factions

Hope that helps. I'm currently in the process of documenting and re-arranging stuff on the OP, as well as the code itself.

Edit: IRC-Bot has been on the fritz. I'll need to recode that plug-in.

Edited by Jab

If you don't mind, I'll post the experience I've been having so far:

As I said before, copying all the files located on the "PZ Dedicated Files" folder to the server's Java folder seems to do the trick and the server starts smoothly. I'm able to broadcast messages with different colours, but that's when things start to act weird:

1. Timestamp is gone:

After loading SledgeHammer, Global Chat's timestamp gives place to a "[T]" character, wether I'm sending a colored or plain text message

Screen Shot 2016-06-03 at 3.21.37 PM.png

2. Loading factions plugin seems to work:

This is a "start and stop" server log just after enabling factions on the SledgeHammer.ini 

Spoiler

64-bit java detected
pzexe: about to run java hack to locate libjvm.so...
pzexe: executing "java -classpath pzexe.jar -Djava.library.path=. zombie.pzexe"
pzexe.java: loading shared library "pzexe_jni64"
JVM=/home/oitis61/serverfiles/jre64/lib/amd64/server/libjvm.so
pzexe config file: /home/oitis61/serverfiles/ProjectZomboid64.json
pzexe: mainClass: zombie/network/GameServer
pzexe: classpath: -Djava.class.path=java/:java/jinput.jar:java/lwjgl.jar:java/lwjgl_util.jar:java/sqlite-jdbc-3.8.10.1.jar:java/uncommons-maths-1.2.3.jar
pzexe: vmArg (json) 1: -Xms5120m
pzexe: vmArg (json) 2: -Xmx5120m
pzexe: vmArg (json) 3: -Dzomboid.steam=1
pzexe: vmArg (json) 4: -Dzomboid.znetlog=1
pzexe: vmArg (json) 5: -Djava.library.path=linux64/:natives/
pzexe: vmArg (json) 6: -XX:-UseSplitVerifier
pzexe: vmArg (json) 7: -Djava.security.egd=file:/dev/urandom
pzexe: using jvm "/home/oitis61/serverfiles/jre64/lib/amd64/server/libjvm.so"
SVN REVISION 964
versionNumber=34.28 demo=false
server name is "servertest"
Loading networking libraries...
Loading steam_api...
Loading RakNet64...
Loading ZNetJNI64...
znet: ZNet loaded
znet: Compiled with SERVER_STEAMAPI == 0
znet: Starting with bServer == true
znet: SteamAPI initialised successfully
SteamUtils initialised successfully
reading /home/oitis61/Zomboid/Server/servertest.ini
writing /home/oitis61/Zomboid/Server/servertest.ini
znet: Java_zombie_core_znet_SteamGameServer_Init
[S_API FAIL] SteamAPI_Init() failed; SteamAPI_IsSteamRunning() failed.
Setting breakpad minidump AppID = 108600
znet: SteamGameServer seems to be initialized
znet: Java_zombie_core_znet_SteamGameServer_SetProduct
znet: Java_zombie_core_znet_SteamGameServer_SetGameDescription
znet: Java_zombie_core_znet_SteamGameServer_SetModDir
znet: Java_zombie_core_znet_SteamGameServer_SetDedicatedServer
znet: Java_zombie_core_znet_SteamGameServer_SetMaxPlayerCount
znet: Java_zombie_core_znet_SteamGameServer_SetServerName 'Servidor do Madruga'
znet: Java_zombie_core_znet_SteamGameServer_SetMapName 'Muldraugh, KY'
znet: Java_zombie_core_znet_SteamGameServer_SetGameTags 'hidden'
znet: Java_zombie_core_znet_SteamGameServer_SetKeyValue key='description' value='Servidor brasileiro de Project Zomboid.'
znet: Java_zombie_core_znet_SteamGameServer_SetKeyValue key='version' value='34.28'
znet: Java_zombie_core_znet_SteamGameServer_SetKeyValue key='open' value='1'
znet: Java_zombie_core_znet_SteamGameServer_SetKeyValue key='public' value='0'
znet: Java_zombie_core_znet_SteamWorkshop_n_1Init
znet: Java_zombie_core_znet_SteamGameServer_LogOnAnonymous
znet: Java_zombie_core_znet_SteamGameServer_EnableHeartBeats
Waiting for response from Steam servers
znet: OnSteamServersConnected
znet: Public IP: 179.218.56.157
Workshop: GetItemState()=Installed ID=644422089
Workshop: item state CheckItemState -> Ready ID=644422089
znet: Java_zombie_core_znet_SteamWorkshop_n_1GetItemInstallFolder
Workshop: 644422089 installed to /home/oitis61/serverfiles/steamapps/workshop/content/108600/644422089
znet: Java_zombie_core_znet_SteamWorkshop_n_1GetItemInstallTimeStamp
user database "/home/oitis61/Zomboid/db/servertest.db"
Initialising Server Systems...
Loading: media/lua/shared/Sandbox/Survival.lua
translator: language is EN
script: loading /home/oitis61/serverfiles/media/scripts/Lot_Rural_Farmhouse_00_distribution.txt
script: loading /home/oitis61/serverfiles/media/scripts/camping.txt
script: loading /home/oitis61/serverfiles/media/scripts/evolvedrecipes.txt
script: loading /home/oitis61/serverfiles/media/scripts/farmdistribution.txt
script: loading /home/oitis61/serverfiles/media/scripts/farming.txt
script: loading /home/oitis61/serverfiles/media/scripts/fixing.txt
script: loading /home/oitis61/serverfiles/media/scripts/items.txt
script: loading /home/oitis61/serverfiles/media/scripts/items_radio.txt
script: loading /home/oitis61/serverfiles/media/scripts/moveables.txt
script: loading /home/oitis61/serverfiles/media/scripts/newitems.txt
script: loading /home/oitis61/serverfiles/media/scripts/npcs/beenbit.txt
script: loading /home/oitis61/serverfiles/media/scripts/npcs/chewedbyzombies.txt
script: loading /home/oitis61/serverfiles/media/scripts/npcs/firstmeetingalreadymembers.txt
script: loading /home/oitis61/serverfiles/media/scripts/npcs/firstmeetinghub.txt
script: loading /home/oitis61/serverfiles/media/scripts/npcs/firstmeetingsloner.txt
script: loading /home/oitis61/serverfiles/media/scripts/npcs/firstmeetingteamup.txt
script: loading /home/oitis61/serverfiles/media/scripts/npcs/firstmeetloneraggressiveaggressive.txt
script: loading /home/oitis61/serverfiles/media/scripts/npcs/firstmeetloneraggressiveneutral.txt
script: loading /home/oitis61/serverfiles/media/scripts/npcs/firstmeetlonerfriendlyneutral.txt
script: loading /home/oitis61/serverfiles/media/scripts/npcs/firstmeetlonerneutralaggressive.txt
script: loading /home/oitis61/serverfiles/media/scripts/npcs/firstmeetteamupaggressiveaggressive.txt
script: loading /home/oitis61/serverfiles/media/scripts/npcs/firstmeetteamupneutralaggressive.txt
script: loading /home/oitis61/serverfiles/media/scripts/npcs/givenitem.txt
script: loading /home/oitis61/serverfiles/media/scripts/npcs/killedzombie.txt
script: loading /home/oitis61/serverfiles/media/scripts/npcs/meetagainalreadymembers.txt
script: loading /home/oitis61/serverfiles/media/scripts/npcs/meetagainhub.txt
script: loading /home/oitis61/serverfiles/media/scripts/npcs/meetagainloner.txt
script: loading /home/oitis61/serverfiles/media/scripts/npcs/meetagainteamup.txt
script: loading /home/oitis61/serverfiles/media/scripts/npcs/npcgroupcommands.txt
script: loading /home/oitis61/serverfiles/media/scripts/npcs/patchedup.txt
script: loading /home/oitis61/serverfiles/media/scripts/npcs/randomtalk.txt
script: loading /home/oitis61/serverfiles/media/scripts/npcs/randomtalkbleeding.txt
script: loading /home/oitis61/serverfiles/media/scripts/npcs/randomtalkfleeing.txt
script: loading /home/oitis61/serverfiles/media/scripts/npcs/randomtalkfleeingbleeding.txt
script: loading /home/oitis61/serverfiles/media/scripts/recipes.txt
script: loading /home/oitis61/serverfiles/media/scripts/recipes_radio.txt
script: loading /home/oitis61/serverfiles/media/scripts/suburbsdistribution.txt
script: loading /home/oitis61/serverfiles/media/scripts/uniquerecipes.txt
WARNING: module "farming" may have forgot to import module Base
Loading: media/lua/shared/ISBaseObject.lua
Loading: media/lua/shared/JoyPad/JoyPadSetup.lua
Loading: media/lua/shared/NPCs/MainCreationMethods.lua
Loading: media/lua/shared/Reloading/ISRackAction.lua
Loading: media/lua/shared/TimedActions/ISBaseTimedAction.lua
Loading: media/lua/shared/Reloading/ISReloadAction.lua
Loading: media/lua/shared/Reloading/ISReloadManager.lua
Loading: media/lua/shared/Reloading/ISReloadUtil.lua
Loading: media/lua/shared/Reloading/ISReloadableMagazine.lua
Loading: media/lua/shared/Reloading/ISReloadable.lua
Loading: media/lua/shared/Reloading/ISSemiAutoWeapon.lua
Loading: media/lua/shared/Reloading/ISReloadableWeapon.lua
Loading: media/lua/shared/Reloading/ISShotgunWeapon.lua
Loading: media/lua/shared/Reloading/ISRevolverWeapon.lua
Loading: media/lua/shared/Reloading/stormysReload.lua
require("timedactionshelper") failed
Loading: media/lua/shared/Sandbox/Beginner.lua
Loading: media/lua/shared/Sandbox/FirstWeek.lua
Loading: media/lua/shared/Sandbox/SandboxVars.lua
Loading: media/lua/shared/Sandbox/SixMonthsLater.lua
Loading: media/lua/shared/SoundBanks/SoundBanks.lua
Loading: media/lua/shared/SpawnRegions.lua
Loading: media/lua/shared/Util/AdjacentFreeTileFinder.lua
Loading: media/lua/shared/Util/BuildingHelper.lua
Loading: media/lua/shared/Util/ISPriorityTable.lua
Loading: media/lua/shared/Util/LuaList.lua
Loading: media/lua/shared/Util/StringReplacer.lua
Loading: media/lua/shared/Util/Vector2.lua
Loading: media/lua/shared/a_requires.lua
require("NPCs/SadisticAIDirector/SadisticAIDirector") failed
Loading: media/lua/shared/defines.lua
Loading: media/lua/shared/keyBinding.lua
Loading: media/lua/shared/luautils.lua
Loading: media/lua/server/BuildingObjects/ISBuildUtil.lua
Loading: media/lua/server/BuildingObjects/ISBuildingObject.lua
Loading: media/lua/server/BuildingObjects/ISDestroyCursor.lua
Loading: media/lua/server/BuildingObjects/ISDoubleTileFurniture.lua
Loading: media/lua/server/BuildingObjects/ISLightSource.lua
Loading: media/lua/server/BuildingObjects/ISMoveableCursor.lua
Loading: media/lua/server/BuildingObjects/ISNaturalFloor.lua
Loading: media/lua/server/BuildingObjects/ISPaintCursor.lua
Loading: media/lua/server/BuildingObjects/ISSimpleFurniture.lua
Loading: media/lua/server/BuildingObjects/ISWoodenContainer.lua
Loading: media/lua/server/BuildingObjects/ISWoodenDoor.lua
Loading: media/lua/server/BuildingObjects/ISWoodenDoorFrame.lua
Loading: media/lua/server/BuildingObjects/ISWoodenFloor.lua
Loading: media/lua/server/BuildingObjects/ISWoodenStairs.lua
Loading: media/lua/server/BuildingObjects/ISWoodenWall.lua
Loading: media/lua/server/BuildingObjects/PaintingReference.lua
Loading: media/lua/server/BuildingObjects/RainCollectorBarrel.lua
Loading: media/lua/server/Camping/BuildingObjects/campingCampfire.lua
Loading: media/lua/server/Camping/BuildingObjects/campingTent.lua
Loading: media/lua/server/Camping/ISCampfire.lua
Loading: media/lua/server/Camping/camping.lua
Loading: media/lua/server/Camping/camping_fuel.lua
Loading: media/lua/server/Camping/camping_text.lua
Loading: media/lua/server/ClientCommands.lua
Loading: media/lua/server/Farming/BuildingObjects/ISFarmingCursor.lua
Loading: media/lua/server/Farming/BuildingObjects/farmingPlot.lua
Loading: media/lua/server/Farming/ISPlant.lua
Loading: media/lua/server/Farming/ScavengeDefinition.lua
Loading: media/lua/server/Farming/basicFarming.lua
Loading: media/lua/server/Farming/farmingCommands.lua
Loading: media/lua/server/Farming/farming_displayInfo.lua
Loading: media/lua/server/Farming/farming_vegetableconf.lua
Loading: media/lua/server/FireFighting/FireFighting.lua
Loading: media/lua/server/FireFighting/ISExtinguishCursor.lua
Loading: media/lua/server/Fishing/BuildingObjects/FishingNet.lua
Loading: media/lua/server/HealthSystem/HealthUpdate.lua
Loading: media/lua/server/ISBuildingBlueprintManager.lua
Loading: media/lua/server/ISCoordConversion.lua
Loading: media/lua/server/ISDoor.lua
Loading: media/lua/server/ISObjectClickHandler.lua
Loading: media/lua/server/Items/ItemBindingHandler.lua
Loading: media/lua/server/Items/ItemPicker.lua
Loading: media/lua/server/Items/ScriptItemInterface.lua
Loading: media/lua/server/Items/SuburbsDistributions.lua
Loading: media/lua/server/Items/WorldFiller.lua
Loading: media/lua/server/Map/MetaEnum.lua
Loading: media/lua/server/Movers/ISBaseMover.lua
Loading: media/lua/server/Movers/MoverStateMachine.lua
Loading: media/lua/server/Movers/MoverStates/ISBaseState.lua
Loading: media/lua/server/Movers/MoverStates/MoveToState.lua
Loading: media/lua/server/Movers/Rabbit.lua
Loading: media/lua/server/NPCs/Behaviour/BaseBehaviour.lua
Loading: media/lua/server/NPCs/Behaviour/GuardBehaviour.lua
Loading: media/lua/server/NPCs/FetchQuest.lua
Loading: media/lua/server/NPCs/ISConversationScript.lua
Loading: media/lua/server/NPCs/NPCEncountersMain.lua
Loading: media/lua/server/NPCs/NPCHouse.lua
Loading: media/lua/server/NPCs/SadisticAIDirector/EventSystem.lua
new event system
Loading: media/lua/server/NPCs/SadisticAIDirector/MetaSurvivor.lua
Loading: media/lua/server/NPCs/SadisticAIDirector/MetaSurvivorGroup.lua
Loading: media/lua/server/NPCs/SadisticAIDirector/RelationshipModifiers/Modifiers.lua
Loading: media/lua/server/NPCs/SadisticAIDirector/SadisticAIDirector.lua
Loading: media/lua/server/NPCs/SadisticAIDirector/SadisticMusicDirector.lua
Loading: media/lua/server/NPCs/SadisticAIDirector/SurvivorSelector.lua
Loading: media/lua/server/NPCs/SendOnLootMission.lua
Loading: media/lua/server/NPCs/TestThing.lua
Loading: media/lua/server/NewSelectionSystem/GridSquareSelector.lua
Loading: media/lua/server/Professions/Professions.lua
Loading: media/lua/server/Seasons/season.lua
Loading: media/lua/server/Seasons/seasonProps.lua
Loading: media/lua/server/Traps/BuildingObjects/TrapBO.lua
Loading: media/lua/server/Traps/ISTrap.lua
Loading: media/lua/server/Traps/ISUI/ISTrapMenu.lua
Loading: media/lua/server/Traps/TrapDefinition.lua
Loading: media/lua/server/Traps/TrapRecipeCode.lua
Loading: media/lua/server/Traps/TrapSystem.lua
Loading: media/lua/server/Traps/trappingCommands.lua
require("TrapSystem") failed
Loading: media/lua/server/TurnBased/TurnBasedMain.lua
Loading: media/lua/server/TutorialHelperFunctions.lua
Loading: media/lua/server/XpSystem/XPSystem_SkillBook.lua
Loading: media/lua/server/XpSystem/XpSystem_text.lua
Loading: media/lua/server/XpSystem/XpUpdate.lua
Loading: media/lua/server/katebaldspottutorial.lua
Loading: media/lua/client/SurvivalGuide/ISTutorialPanel.lua
Loading: media/lua/client/ISUI/ISPanel.lua
Loading: media/lua/client/ISUI/ISUIElement.lua
Loading: media/lua/client/ISUI/ISRichTextPanel.lua
Loading: media/lua/client/ISUI/ISButton.lua
Loading: media/lua/server/mapScripts.lua
Loading: media/lua/server/metazones/metazoneHandler.lua
Loading: media/lua/server/recipecode.lua
Loading: media/lua/server/timedactionshelper.lua
Loading: /home/oitis61/Zomboid/Server/servertest_SandboxVars.lua
Loading: media/maps/Muldraugh, KY/spawnpoints.lua
Loading world...
tiledef: loading media/tiledefinitions.tiles
tiledef: loading media/newtiledefinitions.tiles
tiledef: loading media/tiledefinitions_erosion.tiles
tiledef: loading media/tiledefinitions_apcom.tiles
erosion: reading /home/oitis61/Zomboid/Saves/Multiplayer/servertest/erosion.ini
Loading: media/maps/West Point, KY/objects.lua
Loading: media/maps/Muldraugh, KY/objects.lua
ALARMS: 60/1008 buildings have alarms
MAX #ZONES is 7
reanimate: loaded 1 zombies
Initialising RakNet...
znet: Java_zombie_core_raknet_RakNetPeerInterface_Init
znet: Java_zombie_core_raknet_RakNetPeerInterface_SetMaximumIncomingConnections
znet: Java_zombie_core_raknet_RakNetPeerInterface_SetServerPort
znet: Java_zombie_core_raknet_RakNetPeerInterface_SetIncomingPassword
znet: Java_zombie_core_raknet_RakNetPeerInterface_SetOccasionalPing
znet: Java_zombie_core_raknet_RakNetPeerInterface_Startup
znet: Zomboid Steam Server started, ports 8766 and 16261 must be open on the router
znet: OnRakPeerStartup
znet: RakNet-through-Steam mode activated
RakNet.Startup() return code: 0 (0 means success)
SledgeHammer: Loading settings..
SledgeHammer: Loading module Memory Monitor...
SledgeHammer: Loading module Factions...
SledgeHammer: Starting module Memory Monitor...
MODULE (Memory Monitor): JAMM must be set as Java Agent in order to use this module.
SledgeHammer: Starting module Factions...
*** SERVER STARTED ****
*** Steam is enabled
server is listening on port 16261
znet: Java_zombie_core_raknet_RakNetPeerInterface_GetServerIP
##########
Server Steam ID 90101613645942787
##########
SledgeHammer: Unloading module Memory Monitor...
znet: OnPolicyResponse
znet: Zomboid Server is VAC Secure
quit
SledgeHammer: Stopping module Factions...
SledgeHammer: Stopping module SledgeHammer-Core...
MODULE (SledgeHammer-Core): Module is already stopped.
SledgeHammer: Unloading module Factions...
SledgeHammer: Unloading module SledgeHammer-Core...
Quiting...
SaveAll took 32.053716 ms
reanimate: saved 1 zombies
waiting for UdpEngine thread termination
znet: Java_zombie_core_raknet_RakNetPeerInterface_Shutdown
znet: Shutting down Steam Game Server
znet: Java_zombie_core_znet_SteamUtils_n_1Shutdown

What bugs me is this: "MODULE (Memory Monitor): JAMM must be set as Java Agent in order to use this module." Do I have to do anything to enable the Memory Monitor module?

3. Faction and colors work only for admin:

All non-admin players get this message when trying /colors or /faction help: [SERVER] You do not have access to that command. Does this have to do with file permissions, whitelist or anything?

4. Loading permissions plugin hangs the server:

Every time I enable permissions in the SledgeHammer.ini file, the server hangs on the same spot:

Spoiler

64-bit java detected
pzexe: classpath: -Djava.class.path=java/:java/jinput.jar:java/lwjgl.jar:java/lwjgl_util.jar:java/sqlite-jdbc-3.8.10.1.jar:java/uncommons-maths-1.2.3.jar
SVN REVISION 964
Loading steam_api...
Loading RakNet64...
Loading ZNetJNI64...
znet: Java_zombie_core_znet_SteamGameServer_SetKeyValue key='description' value='Servidor brasileiro de Project Zomboid.'
znet: Java_zombie_core_znet_SteamGameServer_SetKeyValue key='version' value='34.28'
Workshop: 644422089 installed to /home/oitis61/serverfiles/steamapps/workshop/content/108600/644422089
script: loading /home/oitis61/serverfiles/media/scripts/Lot_Rural_Farmhouse_00_distribution.txt
script: loading /home/oitis61/serverfiles/media/scripts/npcs/chewedbyzombies.txt
script: loading /home/oitis61/serverfiles/media/scripts/npcs/firstmeetingalreadymembers.txt
script: loading /home/oitis61/serverfiles/media/scripts/npcs/firstmeetinghub.txt
script: loading /home/oitis61/serverfiles/media/scripts/npcs/firstmeetingsloner.txt
script: loading /home/oitis61/serverfiles/media/scripts/npcs/firstmeetingteamup.txt
script: loading /home/oitis61/serverfiles/media/scripts/npcs/firstmeetloneraggressiveaggressive.txt
script: loading /home/oitis61/serverfiles/media/scripts/npcs/firstmeetloneraggressiveneutral.txt
script: loading /home/oitis61/serverfiles/media/scripts/npcs/firstmeetlonerfriendlyneutral.txt
script: loading /home/oitis61/serverfiles/media/scripts/npcs/firstmeetlonerneutralaggressive.txt
script: loading /home/oitis61/serverfiles/media/scripts/npcs/firstmeetteamupaggressiveaggressive.txt
script: loading /home/oitis61/serverfiles/media/scripts/npcs/firstmeetteamupneutralaggressive.txt
script: loading /home/oitis61/serverfiles/media/scripts/npcs/meetagainalreadymembers.txt
script: loading /home/oitis61/serverfiles/media/scripts/npcs/meetagainteamup.txt
script: loading /home/oitis61/serverfiles/media/scripts/npcs/npcgroupcommands.txt
script: loading /home/oitis61/serverfiles/media/scripts/npcs/randomtalkbleeding.txt
script: loading /home/oitis61/serverfiles/media/scripts/npcs/randomtalkfleeing.txt
script: loading /home/oitis61/serverfiles/media/scripts/npcs/randomtalkfleeingbleeding.txt
new event system
Loading: media/lua/server/NPCs/SadisticAIDirector/RelationshipModifiers/Modifiers.lua
Loading world...
MAX #ZONES is 7
Initialising RakNet...
znet: Zomboid Steam Server started, ports 8766 and 16261 must be open on the router
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: sledgehammer/modules/PermissionsCommandHandler : Unsupported major.minor version 52.0
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:800)
    at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:142)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:449)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(URLClassLoader.java:71)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:361)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:355)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:354)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:425)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:358)
    at sledgehammer.SledgeHammer.loadPlugin(SledgeHammer.java:979)
    at sledgehammer.SledgeHammer.loadModules(SledgeHammer.java:248)
    at sledgehammer.SledgeHammer.init(SledgeHammer.java:184)
    at zombie.network.GameServer.startServer(GameServer.java:1064)
    at zombie.network.GameServer.main(GameServer.java:670)

Anyway, I know you're working hard to document everything, just wanted to give some feedback!

3 hours ago, Madruga said:

If you don't mind, I'll post the experience I've been having so far:

As I said before, copying all the files located on the "PZ Dedicated Files" folder to the server's Java folder seems to do the trick and the server starts smoothly. I'm able to broadcast messages with different colours, but that's when things start to act weird:

1. Timestamp is gone:

After loading SledgeHammer, Global Chat's timestamp gives place to a "[T]" character, wether I'm sending a colored or plain text message

Screen Shot 2016-06-03 at 3.21.37 PM.png

2. Loading factions plugin seems to work:

This is a "start and stop" server log just after enabling factions on the SledgeHammer.ini 

Reveal hidden contents

64-bit java detected
SVN REVISION 964
Loading steam_api...
Loading RakNet64...
Loading ZNetJNI64...
new event system
Loading world...
MAX #ZONES is 7
Initialising RakNet...
SledgeHammer: Loading module Memory Monitor...
SledgeHammer: Loading module Factions...
SledgeHammer: Starting module Memory Monitor...
MODULE (Memory Monitor): JAMM must be set as Java Agent in order to use this module.
SledgeHammer: Starting module Factions...
*** SERVER STARTED ****
*** Steam is enabled
server is listening on port 16261
znet: Java_zombie_core_raknet_RakNetPeerInterface_GetServerIP
##########
Server Steam ID 90101613645942787
##########
SledgeHammer: Unloading module Memory Monitor...
znet: OnPolicyResponse
znet: Zomboid Server is VAC Secure
quit
SledgeHammer: Stopping module Factions...
SledgeHammer: Stopping module SledgeHammer-Core...
MODULE (SledgeHammer-Core): Module is already stopped.
SledgeHammer: Unloading module Factions...
SledgeHammer: Unloading module SledgeHammer-Core...
Quiting...
SaveAll took 32.053716 ms
reanimate: saved 1 zombies
waiting for UdpEngine thread termination
znet: Java_zombie_core_raknet_RakNetPeerInterface_Shutdown
znet: Shutting down Steam Game Server
znet: Java_zombie_core_znet_SteamUtils_n_1Shutdown

What bugs me is this: "MODULE (Memory Monitor): JAMM must be set as Java Agent in order to use this module." Do I have to do anything to enable the Memory Monitor module?

3. Faction and colors work only for admin:

All non-admin players get this message when trying /colors or /faction help: [SERVER] You do not have access to that command. Does this have to do with file permissions, whitelist or anything?

4. Loading permissions plugin hangs the server:

Every time I enable permissions in the SledgeHammer.ini file, the server hangs on the same spot:

Reveal hidden contents

64-bit java detected
SVN REVISION 964
Loading steam_api...
Loading RakNet64...
Loading ZNetJNI64...
new event system
Loading world...
MAX #ZONES is 7
Initialising RakNet...
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: sledgehammer/modules/PermissionsCommandHandler : Unsupported major.minor version 52.0
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:800)
    at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:142)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:449)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(URLClassLoader.java:71)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:361)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:355)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:354)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:425)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:358)
    at sledgehammer.SledgeHammer.loadPlugin(SledgeHammer.java:979)
    at sledgehammer.SledgeHammer.loadModules(SledgeHammer.java:248)
    at sledgehammer.SledgeHammer.init(SledgeHammer.java:184)
    at zombie.network.GameServer.startServer(GameServer.java:1064)
    at zombie.network.GameServer.main(GameServer.java:670)

Anyway, I know you're working hard to document everything, just wanted to give some feedback!

It seems the factions plug-in doesn't support commands by default. I guess that's what I get for creating a permissions system as a plug-in too.

Apparently for some reason the error you get with permissions is probably built for JDK8, as the game is compiled with 7, unless you compiled it yourself. Make sure to build as JDK7, if you are building it yourself.

I have quite a bit of work to do, fixing these things so that people can use it. Didn't think things were so broken. Thanks for letting me know.

Also, you need SledgeHammerExtension on the workshop as a mod. This converts timestamps properly.

Edited by Jab

Thanks Jab!

The thing with the timestamp is that I already had installed the extension from the workshop, and it didn't solve the problem. I tested it on both Mac and Windows and the result is the same.

As for the other issues, I guess I'll just wait for your fixes. I'm no dev or programmer, just a regular dude trying to play around with a server :)

Keep us posted!