Poison berries experiment

Jeffrey Diggs

I think it is fine for blueberries to be sometimes poisonous. It might not be that easy to identify blueberries in the woods. There are some similar looking ones and all of them are poisonous. But check for yourself:

attachicon.gif205495.jpgattachicon.gifTollkirsche-4-gr.jpgattachicon.gifBlåbær_2.jpgattachicon.gifPfW#Moor-ml-Rauschbeere Vaccinium uliginosum milo-1228.JPG

Just one of the pictures above show blueberries that are safe to eat.

Is this the last one, or would I die in horrible pain in the woods ?

This sees odd to me that non-poisonous berries would be on the chart, especially when the art is made to look as such. Perhaps the only berries that should be possibly poisonous are the "ambitious" berries that honestly could be any berry based on the generic art.

In short i think it should work like this ...

Blackberry = Always Safe

Blueberry = Always Safe

Generic Berries 1 to 5 = Can be Safe / Can Be Poison

Poison White Berry = Always Poison

EDIT In my own mod I am tempted to just make a new Blueberry and new Blackberry that are always safe and make new art for the base game blackberry and blueberry. Maybe even make an always poison white berry too.

This is what I intended when I made the different berry types. Only the generic "round" berries should have the possibility of being poisonous; known berries are safe; white berries are poisonous.

This sees odd to me that non-poisonous berries would be on the chart, especially when the art is made to look as such. Perhaps the only berries that should be possibly poisonous are the "ambitious" berries that honestly could be any berry based on the generic art.

In short i think it should work like this ...

Blackberry = Always Safe

Blueberry = Always Safe

Generic Berries 1 to 5 = Can be Safe / Can Be Poison

Poison White Berry = Always Poison

EDIT In my own mod I am tempted to just make a new Blueberry and new Blackberry that are always safe and make new art for the base game blackberry and blueberry. Maybe even make an always poison white berry too.

This is what I intended when I made the different berry types. Only the generic "round" berries should have the possibility of being poisonous; known berries are safe; white berries are poisonous.

highly agree, I think this should be fixed in 34 since the food needs to be re-coded anyways :P Makes me sad when i eat a poisonous blueberry, there my favorite berries dammit :'(