VPS Server hanging..

violetzie

Hey,

So I have a VPS, on which I have set up the server stuff for PZ, and now when I execute start-server.sh it hangs on "SteamUtils initialised successfully", upon adding verbose to the json file I can see it stops with these two lines:

[Loaded sun.security.jca.GetInstance from /home/steam/server/jre64/lib/rt.jar]
[Loaded sun.security.jca.GetInstance$Instance from /home/steam/server/jre64/lib/rt.jar]

And does not go further..

Im out of ideas and I dont know what to do.. any help?

Tried redoing everything, installed Ubuntu instead of Debian, the server starts and runs but I get this error upon trying to connect to it ingame "Failed to establish P2P connection" or something along those line. When saving and shutting the server off I am now again unable to start it back up.. stops with the steam line hanging.

EDIT:

Im trying to at least solve the P2P thing, to try and connect, maybe if it saves maps and such it will start for the second time? .. but im having difficulties even with that. I port forwarded the necessary ports through iptables.. but still nothing. The server console also outputs "AsyncTCPSocket created" and "AsncTCPSocket destroyed" all the time. :( Im at digitalocean if it helps.