Fog Of War Options

vonVile

It would be nice if there was an option where you can set the fog of war graphically that you can only see what your character can see with the rest of the world being black or just the room you happen to be in. This would help submerge players deeper into the game because the player isn't seeing everything and stuff outside when the character is inside. Seeing zombies, rain, etc. clearly outside through semi-transparent walls knowing that they're out there is somewhat of a turn off. There's some things that I shouldn't be able to see, yet I clearly can.

Being outside would be a little different like stuff out of the characters vision fading out and seeing nothing behind him.

I like the current system and wouldnt change a thing. Its like trojan says, its about remembering it. Its same as looking at zombies at a distance, when you look away they slowly dissapear, it can be either interpreted as you remember they are there or its the corner of your eye that sees them as they fade away. There are few issues such as i can see inside a factory when im on the second floor even though it has no windows but these arent game breaking. Wouldnt bother me if they never fix it