Compliments

TinnedEpic

Compliments

The feel good, selfless game about loving and respecting your peers.

This is a nice game, all about complimenting the person above you. It can be about anything, a post/thread they made on the forum, perhaps they offered support to someone or yourself in the past, their user picture, their signature, anything. The idea is 'what goes around comes around' when you compliment someone you can get complimented in return. Thus starts a cycle of friendliness and compassion that makes everyone feel good :).

Eg:

^Person1

I've seen you round the forum helping people, Your a really kind person and the internet could use more people like you.

^Person 2

It takes one to know one. Seriously man your a great person.

^Person 3

I saw your post earlier on the <blah> thread and it made me laugh so hard. I can see you have a great sense of humour.

^Person 1

You like pie, that makes you awesome in my books ;D.

*Rules*

Insults are strictly prohibited!

There is nothing wrong with strange compliments, but they MUST be compliments and in no way offensive.

Enjoy begin creative and in depth (more a suggestion than a rule)

|----------------------------------------------|

Since I don't have anyone above me to compliment I'm gonna bend the rules a bit and compliment the person bellow me by saying thank you so much for contributing to this post. I really appreciate the effort you took to reply and give this game a chance.

I enjoy the way I expect you'd put forwards healthy debate about your socioeconomic views, and respond to valid criticisms with refutations and/or solutions.

Alternatively you're likely above average in the handsome department? (I don't know if you are, I hope so? I guess?)

Is... Is that even a compliment?