Day By Day Armageddon

This is a playthrough of two survivors who were buddies in the police accadamy together and partners.

(This is all real and i am not making any of it up)

Jacob Richardson:

Day 1: Waking up i walked towards the fridge and got some orange soda and some fruits and made myself a cheese sandwich for work. I then walked up stairs and got my handgun along with 15 rounds

(I know i found a pistol and 30 rounds in my first house :D ) I then began walking outside, I had noticed the Davidsons my next door neighbors were having a party outside with several other people, strange i was not invited, i walked down the road heading towards my precinct when i saw a women in a blood stained shirt, i raised my handgun and ask her to turn around. She lunged at me and stratched me on the neck, i had no choice but to shoot her... I called in for a dispatch but no answer came.. I began running towards the precinct noticing that more of them were following me! I passed by the Elementary School when i ran into easily 200 of them, i had no choice but to open up a window in the school and hide, for the next 30 minutes all i could hear was banging.... then the door flew open, windows shattered and they started charging me i got off 15 kills before my clip ran dry, while i was reloading a teacher grabbed me and bit me in the neck i collapsed they all began surrounding me! I made one last radio dispatch.... *cough cough* If... anyone... is... out there.... help.... Elementary School... Infected.... *groaning sounds*

Archived