I'm searching for someone for co-op

egdswfg3899ry72d

Sign me up, I've got no headset but chat's fine. I don't use Skype and I assume you don't have Steam chat? I've tried to set up a server, and I have, but only I can play. No one can connect and I gave up. 19 also since the first of January, :P.

Sign me up, I've got no headset but chat's fine. I don't use Skype and I assume you don't have Steam chat? I've tried to set up a server, and I have, but only I can play. No one can connect and I gave up. 19 also since the first of January, :P.

Did you forward Zomboid's ports? These include the base port and a download port for every player slot you intend to have.

Did you forward Zomboid's ports? These include the base port and a download port for every player slot you intend to have.

I changed every setting individually. Honestly my router isn't even a router. It's MiFi and I'm stuck with it since I'm in the outskirts of a town. That town is getting Fibre Broadband and I'm hoping our area does too. Maybe it's possible but knowing my ISP I'd probably have to pay them money to get unblocked ports and pay for each person joining or something. Welcome to Ireland (country-side). We

re not all farmers, do they know. :P

• 3 weeks later...

Is this still open I have been looking for someone to run a server with. I'm almost 17 and myself and a friend are looking for people to play with. We are into co-op and a little RP I have audio and skype if you guys are still looking for someone please reply or message me at my skype: jdog2018 

it's a dumb email i made when i was younger but my skype picture is ghost from MW2 if you can't find me

Archived