PZ Vanilla Patch v1.4.7

ShuiYin

28 Mar 2016 - PZ Vanilla Patch Build 1.4.2 Partial Hygene & Resting Update is here

1. Sit down on any chairs and beds to conserve stamina and for faster stamina regeneration. (request by CaptKaspar )

2. Tweaked worm drop rate on zombies so that it will be about 1/3 of the previous drop rate. (playtester request by ditoseadio)

3. Added shampoo and also its icon and distributed like a soap in game. The shampoo can be used 60x before its empty.

4. Added tweak for soap so that it can be used 60x for bathing purposes.
5. Spanish translation upgrade and optimization by ditoseadio.
6. Fixed appearance of elite zombies and proffesion zombie so as not to make them to easy to find (now 1 in 100 for special and 1 in 500 for elite). (playtester request by ditoseadio)
7. Elite zombies now will carry an "Elite Tag" a dog tag like item, Special Zombies will carry "Special Name Card" that looks like a white name card, and in addition a small chiming sound will be heard when you are about to loot these zombies too along with a message telling you that you found a special or an elite zombie. These tags and cards can be collected and acts as some sort of achievement, a little reminder on how many specials and elites you found.

8. Bathing now works for showers and bath tubs they will make you undress and make you use soap and shampoo if you have them and will leave you wet if you do not have a towel on you. And yes you have to get dressed yourself so dont let the zombie catch you bathing or you will be forced to run around half naked while trying to get dressed.

9. Bathing outside is now available so you can take a bath at the river but only if it is not too cold outside (15 degrees celcius minimum limit)

SYNVanillaPatchShower_zpsopitvbsg.png

10. Added a placeholder hygene and grooming upkeep that do not do anything yet (Basically every 2 o,clock in the morning the player will lose a fixed number of points on hygene and also grooming, plus bathing is also reset so if you took a bath before and completes it you will not be able to bathe again for the remaining day until you passed 2 o'clock then you can take another bath. Taking a bath and canceling it before its finished and retaking a bath will not gain you extra points basically whatever points you already get you cannot get again but if you continue and finish you will get the points that you didnt get before. So no cheating by using soap or shampoo multiple times Lol the player will refuse to wash her hair or use soap again :P

currently working on: bathing using a bucket of water (so when water shuts down you can still bathe in rivers and also grab a bucket of water  to take a bath inside, also starting work on brushing teeth, btw do not worry all these new hygene and grooming feature can only boost but not penalize and even if they do penalize they will be able to be switched off

9 hours ago, Lennybolt7 said:

Is there any chance to have an option to bathe in the river without a bucket? Kind of like just swimming to get clean.

Hi its already possible to do that just when outside temperature is not lower than 15 degrees celcius :)

I´ve got an error message while looting a z corpse.

Spoiler

createInventoryInterface player=0
loot inv created
loot all visible
context menu created
context menu initialised
context menu added
STATE: enter zombie.gameStates.IngameState
Init ISContextManager
FirstNAME:Bob
-------------------------------------------------------------
attempted index: getEmitter of non-table: null
-----------------------------------------
STACK TRACE
function: SYNFillRandomZombie -- file: SYNHuntingDis.lua line # 67
Callframe at: se.krka.kahlua.integration.expose.MultiLuaJavaInvoker@d92e6045
function: fillContainer -- file: ItemPicker.lua line # 41
function: refreshBackpacks -- file: ZXBInventoryPage.lua line # 233
function: dirtyUI -- file: ISInventoryPage.lua line # 796
function: OnContainerUpdate -- file: ISInventoryPage.lua line # 1451
java.lang.RuntimeException: attempted index: getEmitter of non-table: null
    at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.tableget(KahluaThread.java:1549)
    at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.luaMainloop(KahluaThread.java:623)
    at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.call(KahluaThread.java:163)
    at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.pcall(KahluaThread.java:1727)
    at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.pcallvoid(KahluaThread.java:1672)
    at se.krka.kahlua.integration.LuaCaller.pcallvoid(LuaCaller.java:53)
    at se.krka.kahlua.integration.LuaCaller.protectedCallVoid(LuaCaller.java:81)
    at zombie.Lua.Event.trigger(Event.java:37)
    at zombie.Lua.LuaEventManager.triggerEvent(LuaEventManager.java:141)
    at zombie.Lua.LuaEventManager.triggerEventGarbage(LuaEventManager.java:150)
    at zombie.Lua.LuaManager$GlobalObject.triggerEvent(LuaManager.java:1647)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
    at se.krka.kahlua.integration.expose.caller.MethodCaller.call(MethodCaller.java:61)
    at se.krka.kahlua.integration.expose.LuaJavaInvoker.call(LuaJavaInvoker.java:199)
    at se.krka.kahlua.integration.expose.MultiLuaJavaInvoker.call(MultiLuaJavaInvoker.java:55)
    at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.callJava(KahluaThread.java:182)
    at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.luaMainloop(KahluaThread.java:983)
    at zombie.Lua.LuaEventManager.triggerEvent(LuaEventManager.java:82)
    at zombie.iso.objects.IsoDeadBody.<init>(IsoDeadBody.java:415)
    at zombie.iso.objects.IsoDeadBody.<init>(IsoDeadBody.java:103)
    at zombie.ai.states.StaggerBackDieState.execute(StaggerBackDieState.java:334)
    at zombie.ai.StateMachine.update(StateMachine.java:130)
    at zombie.characters.IsoGameCharacter.update(IsoGameCharacter.java:5846)
    at zombie.characters.IsoZombie.update(IsoZombie.java:1805)
    at zombie.iso.IsoCell.ProcessObjects(IsoCell.java:1336)
    at zombie.iso.IsoCell.update(IsoCell.java:5165)
    at zombie.iso.IsoWorld.update(IsoWorld.java:2497)
    at zombie.gameStates.IngameState.update(IngameState.java:1249)
    at zombie.gameStates.GameStateMachine.update(GameStateMachine.java:101)
    at zombie.GameWindow.logic(GameWindow.java:619)
    at zombie.GameWindow.run(GameWindow.java:1173)
    at zombie.GameWindow.maina(GameWindow.java:974)
    at zombie.gameStates.MainScreenState.main(MainScreenState.java:173)
STACK TRACE

13 hours ago, ganya said:

I made myself a german translation, based on ditoseadio´s

Items_DE.txt

Recipes_DE.txt

Thx Ganya for the German translation. I will add this to the upcoming version which is probably released next monday :)

11 hours ago, ganya said:

I´ve got an error message while looting a z corpse.

Reveal hidden contents

createInventoryInterface player=0
loot inv created
loot all visible
context menu created
context menu initialised
context menu added
STATE: enter zombie.gameStates.IngameState
Init ISContextManager
FirstNAME:Bob
-------------------------------------------------------------
attempted index: getEmitter of non-table: null
STACK TRACE
java.lang.RuntimeException: attempted index: getEmitter of non-table: null
    at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.tableget(KahluaThread.java:1549)
    at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.luaMainloop(KahluaThread.java:623)
    at zombie.Lua.LuaEventManager.triggerEvent(LuaEventManager.java:141)
    at zombie.Lua.LuaEventManager.triggerEventGarbage(LuaEventManager.java:150)
    at zombie.Lua.LuaManager$GlobalObject.triggerEvent(LuaManager.java:1647)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
    at se.krka.kahlua.integration.expose.caller.MethodCaller.call(MethodCaller.java:61)
    at se.krka.kahlua.integration.expose.LuaJavaInvoker.call(LuaJavaInvoker.java:199)
    at se.krka.kahlua.integration.expose.MultiLuaJavaInvoker.call(MultiLuaJavaInvoker.java:55)
    at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.callJava(KahluaThread.java:182)
    at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.luaMainloop(KahluaThread.java:983)
    at zombie.Lua.LuaEventManager.triggerEvent(LuaEventManager.java:82)
    at zombie.iso.objects.IsoDeadBody.<init>(IsoDeadBody.java:415)
    at zombie.iso.objects.IsoDeadBody.<init>(IsoDeadBody.java:103)
    at zombie.ai.states.StaggerBackDieState.execute(StaggerBackDieState.java:334)
    at zombie.ai.StateMachine.update(StateMachine.java:130)
    at zombie.characters.IsoGameCharacter.update(IsoGameCharacter.java:5846)
    at zombie.characters.IsoZombie.update(IsoZombie.java:1805)
    at zombie.iso.IsoCell.ProcessObjects(IsoCell.java:1336)
    at zombie.iso.IsoCell.update(IsoCell.java:5165)
    at zombie.iso.IsoWorld.update(IsoWorld.java:2497)
    at zombie.gameStates.IngameState.update(IngameState.java:1249)
    at zombie.gameStates.GameStateMachine.update(GameStateMachine.java:101)
    at zombie.GameWindow.logic(GameWindow.java:619)
    at zombie.GameWindow.run(GameWindow.java:1173)
    at zombie.GameWindow.maina(GameWindow.java:974)
    at zombie.gameStates.MainScreenState.main(MainScreenState.java:173)
STACK TRACE

Hi can you give more detail like are you using stable version or iwbum version?

also do you get this error everytime on every zombie you loot or just sometimes?

checking at my code i forgot to declare the player in it but its funny because i tried it before and it worked Lol, maybe the player was declared from another function before ill do some test again today will post a fix along with your translation :)

On 25/3/2016 at 1:31 AM, ditoseadio said:

Another suggestion.

It would be great to remove the ashes of the corpses with a shovel (not hand shovel) ;)

Hello again on this next version i will try attempting this one. btw i need more info on this:

Last nite i did some testing and decided to stack the zombie corpses near my base and burn them, after burning them (which is quite dangerous i could get burned Lol) they turn to black charcoal like sprite on the map. is this what you want removed?

I tried having a shovel and no option to remove, i also tried having a trowel but same thing. so is this currently not removable in any way?

if both assumption above is true then what im planning to do is:

1.I will make option to remove the ashes using a trowel or shovel.

2. I will also add an option to put the ash in your inventory ( gunna use this later for when im going to make NPK fertilizer, did some research and those ashes are good for soil since the virus is burned i assume is safe for use, its also good for making cleaning substance but i guess we got enough of that in game so ill ignore it for now)

on every update i try to add 1 extra stuff that is not on the main theme which is hygene at the moment. I hope i can pull this off :P happy Zomboiding

Edited by ShuiYin

2 hours ago, ShuiYin said:

Hello again on this next version i will try attempting this one. btw i need more info on this:

Last nite i did some testing and decided to stack the zombie corpses near my base and burn them, after burning them (which is quite dangerous i could get burned Lol) they turn to black charcoal like sprite on the map. is this what you want removed? Yes

I tried having a shovel and no option to remove, i also tried having a trowel but same thing. so is this currently not removable in any way? Sledgehammer only

if both assumption above is true then what im planning to do is:

1.I will make option to remove the ashes using a trowel or shovel. it would be better with the shovel only.

2. I will also add an option to put the ash in your inventory ( gunna use this later for when im going to make NPK fertilizer, did some research and those ashes are good for soil since the virus is burned i assume is safe for use, its also good for making cleaning substance but i guess we got enough of that in game so ill ignore it for now) Nice

on every update i try to add 1 extra stuff that is not on the main theme which is hygene at the moment. I hope i can pull this off :P happy Zomboiding

8 hours ago, ShuiYin said:

Hi can you give more detail like are you using stable version or iwbum version?

also do you get this error everytime on every zombie you loot or just sometimes?

I´m playing v33.20 and VP v1.4.2. It only happened on one zombiecorpse. Line 67 in SYNHuntingDis.lua seems to announce, that I´ve found a "Special Zombie", but there was no special loadout on that corpse, just clothes.

3 hours ago, ganya said:

I´m playing v33.20 and VP v1.4.2. It only happened on one zombiecorpse. Line 67 in SYNHuntingDis.lua seems to announce, that I´ve found a "Special Zombie", but there was no special loadout on that corpse, just clothes.

Thanks for the extra info, btw i started a brand new game and purposefully spawn a special zombie and this error also happens, i already fixed it and will upload the fix very soon. btw in your translation files you forgot to change ditoseadio name so i changed it to your name.

30 Mar 2016 - PZ Vanilla Patch Build 1.4.3 German Translation Update & Error Fix is now live

1. Added bathing using a bucket of water.
2. Added German Translation from ganya
3. Updated Spanish translation by ditoseadio
4. Fixed the zombie loot error that happens after you loot a special or elite zombie

btw i added version info on the translation files after translator names hopefully helps you and me to easier keep track of things :)

Completed feature for 1.5:

1. Russian translation from Bondarchuk

2. Added EN folder with Recipes_EN (i create this so that translators can just change the values needed and so have a standard structure i found some of the translation have added making barbed wire1 and 2 which is not included in the mod, i also standardise the way i wrote my recipes to use all capital letters at the beggining of each word except connectors such as "of", "to" because of this 3 recipes changed to capital letters)
    Recipe_Draw_Random_Card = "Draw Random Card", -- used to be Recipe_Draw_random_card
    Recipe_Make_House_of_Cards = "Make House of Cards", -- used to be Recipe_Make_house_of_cards
    Recipe_Play_Solitaire = "Play Solitaire", -- used to be Recipe_Play_solitaire
-- i hope all the translators can change the format to match the new standard format so that to avoid any errors, thanks and sorry for the trouble
-- the next time i made any update i will ensure that any new recipes, items, and context menu will be added in the EN files

-- finished all Items_EN except skill books

working on: getting a bit stuck at the ash disposal of zombie, finishing Items_EN (added the missing items: Shampoo, Elite Tag, Special Name Card) and going to finish skill books today. Black and Red paint are edited to be like vanilla naming first then converted to the organised naming so causing 2 extra paint names to be translated. Also working on the context menu option to be available for translation will test with "Red" and "Black" context menu for painting a plastered wall and will expand to everything else including Mod settings.

Edit: btw this translation thing will be in stages so maybe in this update i will limit till context menus and on the next i will try the player comments while they are doing stuff :)

Edit2: For the translators that want to have a headstart can download these 2 files:

note: watch out for the electrical skill books they got a name change.

Recipes_EN.txt

Items_EN.txt

Edited by ShuiYin

On 30.3.2016 at 4:36 AM, ShuiYin said:

Edit2: For the translators that want to have a headstart can download these 2 files:

note: watch out for the electrical skill books they got a name change.

I made a german translation update.

Changed encoding from UTF to ANSI, because special characters were displayed wrong ingame.

Shoudn´t "DisplayName_Aiming:Advance =" be "DisplayName_Aiming:Advanced ="  ?

Items_DE.txt

Recipes_DE.txt

On 2/4/2016 at 2:27 AM, axeladalidez78 said:

Hi , It will be a good idea to implement thermometers to the mod? I really want to see what is the actual temperature on a certain place or day.

Yea currently the weather affects whether you can bathe outside but no way to check temperature yet, i will add this to the to do list

On 3/4/2016 at 0:11 AM, Svarog said:

NecroForge Plug-In that I said I'd make. Unpack to %HOMEPATH%\Zomboid\mods if you have this mod installed and it'll add itself to it.

Media-Fire Download

Nice thanks mr Svarog btw so this new addition will automatically add any new items in the mod? Thx a bunch i always use NecroForge to spawn my items to test stuff and i have been using a onkeypress for items that is not listed in the vanilla games, this will speed up testing :D

PZ Vannila Patch News: Russian Language update from Bondarchuk

btw i was out of town last weekend and i was doing family stuff, i tried to add the ash removal feature for the mod at least but i havent been successful yet (Harder than i thought Lol).

4 Apr 2016 - PZ Vanilla Patch Build 1.4.4 Russian Translation Update & Necro Forge Compatibility will be available in less than 24 hours

1. Added Russian language update from Bondarchuk

2. Spanish and German translation update from Ditoseadio and Ganya

3. Items in PZ Vanilla Patch will be included in Necro Forge, from Svarog.

4. Added Polish language update from Geras

Edited by ShuiYin

4 hours ago, ShuiYin said:

Nice thanks mr Svarog btw so this new addition will automatically add any new items in the mod? Thx a bunch i always use NecroForge to spawn my items to test stuff and i have been using a onkeypress for items that is not listed in the vanilla games, this will speed up testing :D

It wont, items need to be added to the plug-in manually just like NecroList file needs an update every time a new Build comes along and has new items :S NecroForge can spawn any item if you know the Module.ItemID just type it into the search bar and press the small anvil on the left of it, that's something I added specifically so I could spawn mod items for testing without maintaining a file with onkeypress spawning.

11 hours ago, Geras said:

Here, grab a Polish translation.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lnuyzqwsow9opxu/PL_1_4_3.rar?dl=0

Are you planning to make all those 'PlayerSay' things to be translatable? Or is it possible now?

Thanks Geras for the Polish translation, i wanted to make all features translatable but i am not sure if its possible , in this release i was planning on adding context menu to the translation file but i am a bid bogged out by family activities at the moment.

17 hours ago, Svarog said:

It wont, items need to be added to the plug-in manually just like NecroList file needs an update every time a new Build comes along and has new items :S NecroForge can spawn any item if you know the Module.ItemID just type it into the search bar and press the small anvil on the left of it, that's something I added specifically so I could spawn mod items for testing without maintaining a file with onkeypress spawning.

Btw thanks for the explanation comments at the bottom of the patch files mr Svarog

4 Apr 2016 - PZ Vanilla Patch Build 1.4.4 Russian & Polish Translation Update & Necro Forge Compatibility is now live

1. Added Russian language update from Bondarchuk

2. Spanish and German translation update from Ditoseadio and Ganya

3. Items in PZ Vanilla Patch will be included in Necro Forge, from Svarog.

4. Added Polish language update from Geras

Really sorry for the late update i suddently got many family matters to attend to :P

19 hours ago, Dragonbahn said:

Yup. This is the best mod so far.

EDIT: Suggestion... Let me play the video game item. Seems like you missed it :)

I thought about adding them to the fun update before but decided to put it in electronic update along with cd players and stuff. A bit slow on the modding stuff because of office work. Btw thanks fir the encouragement :)

11 Apr 2016 - PZ Vanilla Patch Build 1.4.5 Clean The Ash Update is now live

1. Added remove ash (burned corpses) using shovel.
2. Translation updates.
3. Painting bug that making paint use not decrease paint delta for red and black paint (fixed).
4. Added world & inventory object context menu for translation in the EN folder.

Slow but useful update, sadly no hygene addition in this update yet, will work on the brushing teeth next. A bit busy from work and family stuff but will continue updating this mod but at a slower pace for now hopwfully can pick up speed later :).

(After 6 different approach i finally found a way to make this shoveling ash function to do what i need it to do :P this feature is a necessary feature i think. removing them with a sledgehammer is just not logical and breaks immersion Lol)

Edited by ShuiYin

Just wondering if you had any progress with the corpse decay in single player. I just had a play through with the settings on high Z's and the amount of bodies was unmanageable. I couldn't loot properly, it was hard to see moving Z's, and of course since I was playing with high settings, I had no time to move them. : /

1 hour ago, Demonic_Kat said:

Just wondering if you had any progress with the corpse decay in single player. I just had a play through with the settings on high Z's and the amount of bodies was unmanageable. I couldn't loot properly, it was hard to see moving Z's, and of course since I was playing with high settings, I had no time to move them. : /

I am actually waiting for the next stable build. Hoping the dev will add the option on corpse decay. They did mention that zombie sandbox option will be changed and i hope they will add this along with the change.