Superpowers! (Super Speed, Explode Zombies with your mind and more)

Kjulo

This mod is very experimental, but it should be stable.

Y1MqzFt.pngSUPER POWERS

Features:

• Sounds! Hear the sound of Brainwaves, the wind of running fast, force of starting and stopping to run at superspeed.
  • No immortality, this is supposed to be fun, not godmode.

You can access all these new superpowers by 3 traits.

• Super Speed - Allows the player to kill zombies by running into them, and run much faster! (Gives you full sprinting, activate the perks and get atheletic and you will run extremely fast)
  • Super Mind - Make zombies explode without a weapon. (While having no weapon you can 1-hit attack up to 2 zombies from a distance, and doors when near them)
  • Super Strength - All melee weapons can destroy zombies and doors in one hit.

Small taste of content

YouTube Showcase

iNjN3Fvh8d53B.gif

vfhVk1L.gif

[Download]

Shoutout to RegularX for making code to kill all zombies in a radious which i tweaked

Installing:
Find your \ProjectZomboid\ folder (The one with the games .exe)
In the folder that has the media folder in it, extract the .rar file
If this is done correctly, \ProjectZomboid\media\lua\Mods\Super_Powers\ should exist

I need ideas, im completly dry.

One of my replys for my Bats mod..

Every time I see this i'm thinking of LITERALLY Bats, like you can make baldspot transform into a fruit bat and fly around killing zombies.

Can someone make this a thing?

Any chance you could make that?

I need ideas, im completly dry.

One of my replys for my Bats mod..

Every time I see this i'm thinking of LITERALLY Bats, like you can make baldspot transform into a fruit bat and fly around killing zombies.

Can someone make this a thing?

Any chance you could make that?

Uhh, making custom AI, even if simple, and finding out how to draw sprites in the game would be hard, maybe impossible since SetX is broken :(

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For some reason this mod doesn't work for me could somebody make a small video on how to install this mod properly I can install other mods but i just can't seem to download this mod and sleep overhaul.

I don't think that this mod is updated. 

For Sleep Overhaul I'm sure because ... 

(DOES NOT WORK WITH STEAM FFS)

• 2 months later...

This would be fun to combine with the new fire extinguisher mod, as that has a debug feature that lets you set fire to things with the power of your mind :D You can also put fire out with the power of your mind... or regualr putty out products.

I reckon this mod is fixable, it probably once again just needs the lua folders updated with a client, server and shared and some experimenting with where things go.

Also I have gotten at least a good 75% of sleep overhaul working on the latest steam version. The only bit I am not sure about is if the 'sleep lengths' have changed, but you can sleep anywhere and pass out.

• 4 weeks later...