The Penultimate Question!  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better? You must comply.

Lemon Cake is the best at making your face look like a fish.

So on this occasion......

CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll take pie over cake any day. Ever ate so much cake? You feel like you got a rock in your stomach. When you eat to much pie it's more of a heartily-filled feeling than a stomach-ache feeling.

While cake has it's merits, in my province pie rules with absolute superiority. And there are so many different kinds, that even though I worked at a bakery which made pies and only pies, I never got tired of pie.(and I ate a piece for lunch every day)

Ooh I don't want to think about what would happen to me if I worked in a place that made fresh pies :o

...actually, any bakery ;)

...You'd get fired the same day they hired you? I mean you are not allowed to eat anything in the bakery. To compensate there always were some pies in the break room, ones that were misshaped and couldn't be sold often found their way there(or even if there weren't exactly x amount of passion fruit quarters on the pie). And when you prepare aprox. 100000 pies for delivery to the super markets per day, the chance that a few have a production error on them, is quite large.

Oh yes, I wouldn't be stuffing my face all day or anything ;)  But the opportunity for free (misshapen, but still delicious) pie, or discounted pie, would mean I would be eating approximately 5000% more pie than I currently do.

I know CAKE, is gorgeous... But pie! Sweet pumpkin pie.... Savory mince pie... Sorry Mash, I LOVE ALL DA PIEZ!! Would you like a MASH POTATO TOPPING PIE!?