IDEA: how about we all the map makers get together to work on a new map?

956Texas

I  have over 300 mbs of buildings sitting in my computer, if we all combine each others work into a new map, we could eventually come out with something good. Lets form a group where we all can go in and edit a map. Upload our stuff so that all the map makers present in this project can use each others work. Assign each map maker an area of operation, where they will concentrate their fine details.

together we can make it guys and girls!

what do you guys think?

Wow I wasn't on counting on so much feed back. If anyone wants to add me in steam:GN88

I'm half way done with a map in doing. Romero City, you will see alot of places of the George Romero films. If only Atox would check of he has the dawn of the dead mall 1978 :( I can't find it no where in my computer :(

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Z'oiders, hope all are well!

Any update on this? I thought we could at least get some "job" responsibilities put out for those willing and able to pick up on.

I reckon we will be needing a Director. i.e: someone who makes final decisions on what goes in and where so as to maintain standards. Also, some sort of Co-ordinator who can tie individual efforts into something that can actually be applied and ensure that no-one is wasting effort and time on things already done or being taken care of. Lastly, someone who can dish out sections or areas (as well as dead-lines) to make sure the end-result doesn't languish forever "in development". 

Come on Tex, counting on you dude!

Hey Z'oiders, hope all are well!

Any update on this? I thought we could at least get some "job" responsibilities put out for those willing and able to pick up on.

I reckon we will be needing a Director. i.e: someone who makes final decisions on what goes in and where so as to maintain standards. Also, some sort of Co-ordinator who can tie individual efforts into something that can actually be applied and ensure that no-one is wasting effort and time on things already done or being taken care of. Lastly, someone who can dish out sections or areas (as well as dead-lines) to make sure the end-result doesn't languish forever "in development". 

Come on Tex, counting on you dude!

add me on steam, my ick is : Regulator