RELEASED: IWBUMS 33.20

EasyPickins

IWBUMS 33.20!

• You can now dig (plow lands for farming) with bare hands, but you can get hurt from it, and you can't do it with injured hands.

So say, during winter it give a higher instance of injury? (ground's frozen) or what/how does it determine if you got injured? Great addition that helps keep the trowel from being overly important. 

Pardon the newbie question... updating IWBUMS versions wipes out saves, or am I doing something wrong? Updated server to 33.19 this morning and all progress is wiped out.

Not a huge deal, but if I've missed something to preserve saves tips on how to avoid that would be appreciated :D

Saves should be moved to /Zomboid/Saves/ when you try to load them. It's just that the directory has been changed in build 33, from the previous /Zomboid/Sandbox/ .etc.

You might have to move them yourself if it isn't being done for you. Sorry for the trouble.

Hello Everyone !

Ive been trying to run my server but i get the following Error that i was able to take a screenshot but i can't seem to find how to post the image

The error is :

Server Terminated

..∖tier1∖fileio.cpp <4009>: assertion failed : CFileWriterThread: pending file writer connection_log_16261.txt

assert<Assertion Failed: CFileWriterThread: pending file writer connection_log_16261.txt>:..∖tier1∖fileio.cpp:4009

Threadtools.cpp <3643: Assertion Failed: Illigal termination of worker thread 'CFileWriterThread'

And the the window close.

What can i do to fix that ? 

Also, is there anyway that my friends and i dont loose everything we did so far ? :S

Thanks alot !

Excuse me, I speak Spanish , I have a problem when I start the game all is well , but when playing walk into a container such as a refrigerator or something and not the items shown me , everything appears empty and I do not know why I wish someone could help me

Excuse me, I speak Spanish , I have a problem when I start the game all is well , but when playing walk into a container such as a refrigerator or something and not the items shown me , everything appears empty and I do not know why I wish someone could help me

Have you installed any mods? If they alter the distribution table and break, it can stop items from spawning.

and as I can do to make me the items reappear ?

Dice EnigmaGrey que si tienes algun Mod instalado. Y si ese es el caso, que lo desactives, Con eso posiblemente todo te trabaje bien ya.

EnigmaGrey says that if you have any Mods installed. And if that's the case, you better disable it. That might make everything work well.

• Kirrus locked this topic