RELEASED: IWBUMS 33.20

EasyPickins

• Bags on the ground show in the loot window's list of containers.

Not sure but it seems that I am not getting this. Or am I doing something wrong? This was just a test. I took the bag and placed a bowl in there and I cant access it.

6U0LmyF.jpg

did you opt in for version 33.17? it should appear on the right like the floor.

Yes. I event went through all the steps of agreeing to beta again. I am on version 33.19 and still no option to look in the bag.

I'm fairly new to the community, so I could just be entirely wrong but does the issue still persist in a new map? Since from that image, you've said it was before you re-agreed to beta again. So that might be it, an issue with saves from older versions not working properly in the newer beta branch version.

Then again I could really still be wrong. Worth a try at least.

I'm on v33.19 and I think I found another bug that involves doors. In the image below with the wooden door with a crescent moon cutout, the door itself can't be interacted with nor does it have any effect on blocking movement. The zombie right beside me in the image just calmly came from inside the room, then after the screenshot it attacked me and pushed me through the door. I then realized that the door was technically not there physically. So I just pushed the zombie back and walked away, note that all that happened in between the tiles adjacent that door.

This was on the Muldraugh, KY map. It could be just an glitch caused by the save conversion from 33.17 which was when I last played a few days ago.

Anyhow I hope that's enough information, cheers.

jqXBA2w.jpg

I'm on v33.19 and I think I found another bug that involves doors. In the image below with the wooden door with a crescent moon cutout, the door itself can't be interacted with nor does it have any effect on blocking movement. The zombie right beside me in the image just calmly came from inside the room, then after the screenshot it attacked me and pushed me through the door. I then realized that the door was technically not there physically. So I just pushed the zombie back and walked away, note that all that happened in between the tiles adjacent that door.

This was on the Muldraugh, KY map. It could be just an glitch caused by the save conversion from 33.17 which was when I last played a few days ago.

Anyhow I hope that's enough information, cheers.

jqXBA2w.jpg

I think that doors always been like that. I had that happens ages ago.

I think that doors always been like that. I had that happens ages ago.

Well in that case, thanks for letting me know. I'm fairly new to the community and have only roughly gone through the last few ten version upgrades' discussion threads. Cheers.

IWBUMS 33.20!

• You can now dig (plow lands for farming) with bare hands, but you can get hurt from it, and you can't do it with injured hands.
  • Fixed exception adding and removing items to bags on the ground in multiplayer.
  • Translation update: Turkish, Italian, French, Czech, Spanish, Polish, Simplified Chinese, German, Japanese, Russian
  • Added Thai translation (thanks Artdekdok aka lamart!)
  • A big thanks to all the translator!
  • Updated Chinese fonts
  • Fixed typos and general polish for in-game UI and tooltips

32.20!

• You can now dig (plow lands for farming) with bare hands, but you can get hurt from it, and you can't do it with injured hands.
  • Fixed exception adding and removing items to bags on the ground in multiplayer.
  • Translation update: Turkish, Italian, French, Czech, Spanish, Polish, Simplified Chinese, German, Japanese, Russian
  • Updated Chinese fonts

32.20?  :D

32.20!

• Updated Chinese fonts

Is this IWBUMS or public?  Public is still running 33.19

Coffee? You meant beer, right? (BTW I'm back not that far from you, we still have to share one if you got some time ;) )

I'm glad to know that people who don't want to use the Workshop will have updated translations! That's great!

I'll try to let Mash know about that door after I get off work so it can get fixed- thanks!

Maybe ask Mash to visit the tracker from time to time :) Just sayin'.

She does it in batches, which makes sense. Each batch has to be sent to whoever's doing the patches, builds have to be merged, and time- in general- needs to be spent. I can assure you, she does visit the tracker- she just doesn't do each thing as it pops up, as that'd be a huge waste of time for the team.

The More You Know! :P

• Updated Chinese fonts

Awesome, but I've had these problems. :( 

Please fix the simplified Chinese these problems

File Link:Simplified Chinese Translation-33.20

File missing "zomboidSmallCN_2.png"

File missing "zomboidLargeCN_3.png"

File missing "Farming_CN.txt"

AngelCodeFont failed to load page 2 texture D:/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/ProjectZomboid/media/fonts/zomboidSmallCN_2.pngjava.lang.NullPointerException        at zombie.core.fonts.AngelCodeFont$CharDef.init(AngelCodeFont.java:888)        at zombie.core.fonts.AngelCodeFont.parseChar(AngelCodeFont.java:555)        at zombie.core.fonts.AngelCodeFont.parseFnt(AngelCodeFont.java:641)        at zombie.core.fonts.AngelCodeFont.<init>(AngelCodeFont.java:173)        at zombie.ui.TextManager.Init(TextManager.java:268)        at zombie.GameWindow.initShared(GameWindow.java:214)        at zombie.GameWindow.init(GameWindow.java:1659)        at zombie.GameWindow.maina(GameWindow.java:973)        at zombie.gameStates.MainScreenState.main(MainScreenState.java:173)
AngelCodeFont failed to load page 3 texture D:/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/ProjectZomboid/media/fonts/zomboidLargeCN_3.pngjava.lang.NullPointerException        at zombie.core.fonts.AngelCodeFont$CharDef.init(AngelCodeFont.java:888)        at zombie.core.fonts.AngelCodeFont.parseChar(AngelCodeFont.java:555)        at zombie.core.fonts.AngelCodeFont.parseFnt(AngelCodeFont.java:641)        at zombie.core.fonts.AngelCodeFont.<init>(AngelCodeFont.java:173)        at zombie.ui.TextManager.Init(TextManager.java:270)        at zombie.GameWindow.initShared(GameWindow.java:214)        at zombie.GameWindow.init(GameWindow.java:1659)        at zombie.GameWindow.maina(GameWindow.java:973)        at zombie.gameStates.MainScreenState.main(MainScreenState.java:173)

File is missing, I can't run PZ in simplified Chinese, please correct these problems

• Kirrus locked this topic