RELEASED: IWBUMS 33.20

EasyPickins

Do axes spawn In this build? searched one of the warehouses and a few self storage areas still can't seem to find one?  :???:

Yep, like Svarog said, they were always on the rare side. I always take Lucky as a trait to up my chances of getting one. On my current playthough my first axe was found nearly broken on a corpse lol

• Bags on the ground show in the loot window's list of containers.

Not sure but it seems that I am not getting this. Or am I doing something wrong? This was just a test. I took the bag and placed a bowl in there and I cant access it.

6U0LmyF.jpg

did you opt in for version 33.17? it should appear on the right like the floor.

33.18.  If there are no major bugs then this will go public later this evening.

• The out-of-breath sound uses the Heart volume option.
  • Fixed map selection screen breaking when many maps are available.
  • Disable zombie redistribution if RedistributeHours <= 0.
  • Fixed Sandbox settings not being synced properly in multiplayer (infection transmission for example).
  • Only print 'Sync Lightswitch sq is null' in debug mode.
  • Sandbox preset choices include the 4 main game modes (First Week, Survival, etc)
  • Fixed sendClientCommand() and sendServerCommand() not working when there were no extra arguments.
  • Fixed lightning sync in multiplayer.

• Fixed Sandbox settings not being synced properly in multiplayer (infection transmission for example).
  • Sandbox preset choices include the 4 main game modes (First Week, Survival, etc)
  • Fixed sendClientCommand() and sendServerCommand() not working when there were no extra arguments.

ill be watching!

Wow the map selection is fixed :) thx guys you are my fav Development team  :)

Quick question : does that mean we can have sprinting zombies on MP now ? ^^

Not sure but it seems that I am not getting this. Or am I doing something wrong? This was just a test. I took the bag and placed a bowl in there and I cant access it.

6U0LmyF.jpg

Yes. I event went through all the steps of agreeing to beta again. I am on version 33.19 and still no option to look in the bag.

Could anyone point me in the right direction (either link or game file) for the additem names of the new movables? E.g I would like to spawn the items: roadblock, concrete road block, low hedge, and barrel. Can't find the item ID's in the files nor in any guides. Thanks.

6U0LmyF.jpg

Yes. I event went through all the steps of agreeing to beta again. I am on version 33.19 and still no option to look in the bag.

Perhaps you aren't getting the bag to open up in the loot tab because it is from a mod and incompatible?

6U0LmyF.jpg

Perhaps you aren't getting the bag to open up in the loot tab because it is from a mod and incompatible?

Negative, @WhySoSerious is using Hydrocraft as well, looking at the screenshot

6U0LmyF.jpg

Seems odd, I'm on 33.19 and have no trouble seeing inside the bag. Only problem I'm getting is the game freezing up with no error recorded, whenever I try to remove an item from the bag while it's still on the ground.

• Kirrus locked this topic