Found an interesting radio easter egg...

ethanwdp

I think that it is most likely a M1A1 military weapons grade raccoon. Locked away in Fort Knox during the Cold War. Only to be deployed in the event of a nuclear or zombie apocalypse.

A weapons grade raccoon?

Oh, so THAT'S where Spiffo has been hiding all this time. He will become death, the adorable destroyer of worlds.

I think that it is most likely a M1A1 military weapons grade raccoon. Locked away in Fort Knox during the Cold War. Only to be deployed in the event of a nuclear or zombie apocalypse.

A weapons grade raccoon?

Oh, so THAT'S where Spiffo has been hiding all this time. He will become death, the adorable destroyer of worlds.

Once Spiffo is released mankind will need to live underground in tunnels until spiffo finally dies of old age. Then it will be safe to venture above ground again.

A weapons grade raccoon?

Once Spiffo is released mankind will need to live underground in tunnels until spiffo finally dies of old age. Then it will be safe to venture above ground again.

Oh, I get it! So Fallout and Project Zomboid are in the same universe...

Can we throw in Skyrim so we can have dragons flying around that are canon in the PZ universe?

A weapons grade raccoon?

Can we throw in Skyrim so we can have dragons flying around that are canon in the PZ universe?

Personally i would never say no to dragons  :)

A weapons grade raccoon?

Personally i would never say no to dragons   :)

Neither would TIS. Only heartless, kitten killing maniacs would say no to adding ridiculously high-fantasy dragons into a relatively grounded zombie survival game!

passive aggressiveness intensifies

I think M1A1 is the model number of a couple of different weapons.

I would guess the 'M' stands for Model? No idea what the 'A' stands for?

Artillery.

M does stand for Model in the US military. Although it can get rather confusing and other letters can be used to mean different things.

But there is no way of telling what the thing is? You can get-

M1 light tank

M1 Medium tank

M1 heavy tank

M1 flamethrower

M1 assault rifle

M1 Helmet

etc...

If there is a change made to the production of the model it is designated as A1,A2 etc.

So it could be an M1A1 Laser cannon or a M1A1 toothbrush...

Or something completely different :P

Don't forget the M1 Garand! Greatest clip ejection sound of all time.

It could be possible that M1A1 is an abbreviation for a branch of the military, not a weapon. Possibly, Military Branch 1, Army Section 1? It could be General McGrew's way of organizing the army to fight the zombies and this is his organizational title. 

Well, in the games storyline

the military quarantine is overrun

, so this could be a possibility.

The last remnants of the military positioned in Knox County would probably need to band together to survive.

I finally found this classified frequency, yay! Still, I'm not gonna tell you guys how to find it, hehe. All I'll say is that you don't need Army radios to find it.

Also, it seems it stops transmitting at some point. I wonder why...

But also, while I was going thru the frequencies, I spotted what I believe may be a Police Frequency in the future. Unlike all of the other ''Unknown Channels'' this one is easier to identify as it's called ''Unknown Frequency'' instead, and also, you sometimes find it Preset on Tactical Radios, which are mostly found on Police Stations. Which is why I am assuming this is gonna be a Police Frequency at some point.

Still, nothing ever comes on this one, which is why I said ''In the future''. It's probably a placeholder for something the Devs haven't added yet.

• 3 years later...