Worn clothes shouldn't show up in your inventory

RedKrypton

Time and time again, when I want to clear out my inventory I strip myself naked and also unequip my rucksack.

Could you please make it so, that worn items don't show up in the inventory, because currently, if I for example have more than one pair of pants I have to open the stack and only select those I do not wear. Same with sweaters and backpacks.

Couldn't you make a screen just for the armor and clothes you are wearing? All other zombie survival games manage that too.

What do you think about this?  Equipped items go at the top of the list.

EquipOnTop.png

That would do the trick for now. The reason why I ask for a seperate UI element is, that you then could implement an armor system easily. You know the zombies proof armor, which you equip at your arms to prevent a bite from coming through. Or helmets and other chest armor.

EquipOnTop.png

That would do the trick for now. The reason why I ask for a seperate UI element is, that you then could implement an armor system easily. You know the zombies proof armor, which you equip at your arms to prevent a bite from coming through. Or helmets and other chest armor.

I'd like to see all equipped items under one inventory tab and all 'stored' items in another. Instead of having a 'main' inventory and a 'bag' inventory, we could have 'equipped' and 'stored'.  Even without a backpack you could still have 'stored' inventory that represents items in your pockets or whatever. When you find a bag it increases the total available storage.

What about holsters for guns? You can't quickly equip/unequip a gun without one?

What about holsters for guns? You can't quickly equip/unequip a gun without one?

I'am working on my WIP mod PZExpanded and i've made "Tactical Belt with Holster" container, which doesn't require to be equipped in order to access in it and it only accept weapons in it.

EquipOnTop.png

You do not need a separate UI to have layering . . .