Put perk-specific recipes in rare magazines in SP only

Pwnlord

The wiki doesn't agree with itself on a few points, so I'm a touch annoyed to grind to Farming 4 and still not be able to craft Fly Spray or Mildew Spray. I'll be equally annoyed if I can't make the Aerosol Bomb once I grind up to Electronics 1. I'm aware these are to balance multiplayer, but making these available in single-player would be nice.

The wiki doesn't agree with itself on a few points, so I'm a touch annoyed to grind to Farming 4 and still not be able to craft Fly Spray or Mildew Spray. I'll be equally annoyed if I can't make the Aerosol Bomb once I grind up to Electronics 1. I'm aware these are to balance multiplayer, but making these available in single-player would be nice.

Well the problem is once NPCs are on, the balance would be thrown out of the window since SP is going to have NPCs with that kind of profession that will help with that thing. 

My problem is that I'm having a hard time finding the books :P

I could circumvent this by spawning them in MP as the admin account and leaving them for my server members to find, but I'm not sure what recipe books even exist.

I do like the recipe-locked methods, I'll admit. I was against the idea of gameplay being walled behind perks, but I think magazines are a smart compromise.

Well the problem is once NPCs are on, the balance would be thrown out of the window since SP is going to have NPCs with that kind of profession that will help with that thing. 

God, I hope so.