More sprite granularity.

Pwnlord

Namely, I'd like to see what a given player or zombie is wearing/carrying. Not everything, mind, but if they're carrying a bag, a weapon, et al; it'd be nice to have an indication.

There'd be limits to this, of course. Weapons/items in hand, but only weapons and containers-there's no need to add a 'held' sprite for literally every item. Guns would be tucked into a pocket or holster, and shotguns with strap would be displayed strapped across the body. Various backpacks could also be rendered on the back.

This'd make engaging the zed a more tempting idea; you see one carrying a duffel bag shuffling brainlessly in the middle of a small pack and go..."What's he got in there?" Early-game when finding a container matters, it'd be reason to engage the zed at all-because they've got a Big Hiking Bag, dammit!

A little extra work, but not too much, I think; the code should be there, needing only a little tweaking...but then I don't know what the item display code looks like.

Well, I know visible backpacks will be a thing, not too sure about guns/holsters but it'd probably be possible to show them too. Like a rifle strapped over your shoulder. With animations and 3D models then they'd probably have a lot more options in doing this kind of thing. So hopefully.