Not being able to get gas from the pumps after the power goes out is a big current gripe of mine :)

Those two features are already planned. No ETAs though.

When/where did they say we were going to be able to get gas from the pumps after the power has gone off?

From my record, the developers said they won't allow players to use generators (at least it will not be the generators we have in the current version of PZ) to power up the gas pumps.

When/where did they say we were not going to be able to get gas from the pumps after the power goes off?

Not being able to get gas from the pumps after the power goes out is a big current gripe of mine :)

Those two features are already planned. No ETAs though.

When/where did they say we were going to be able to get gas from the pumps after the power has gone off?

From my record, the developers said they won't allow players to use generators (at least it will not be the generators we have in the current version of PZ) to power up the gas pumps.

When/where did they say we were not going to be able to get gas from the pumps after the power goes off?

I don't remember the exact post. All I remember is that a player ask the similar question few month ago, and some of the developer came in and said that.