Rectify Typos in PZ Demo Build

Zillvr

Hello PZ Community, first of all I'd like to say that I've been eyeing this game for quite a while now and it has definitely piqued my interest. I have played the Demo Build 23 quite a few times too. I know that the developers are already multiples of versions away, but since the Demo is technically the first look a potential buyer will be able to experience I highly suggest that the demo build be cleaned up a bit. I'm not asking for bug fixes but simply correction on certain typos a hesitant first-time PZ Demo player can encounter in the Zomboid Survival Guide during their PZ Demo playthrough. I'd be posting screenshots of the typos below.

post-26973-0-67885300-1451191580_thumb.ppost-26973-0-59732000-1451191594_thumb.ppost-26973-0-19109000-1451191604_thumb.ppost-26973-0-46329300-1451192091_thumb.p

In the first image, the typo would be the word "atatch" in the "To equip one and..." sentence. In the second image, the typo is the displayed <BR> code in the PRECISION paragraph. In the third image, the "A range of cooking, carpentry..." sentence is cut off at the end. In the fourth image, the "From here, you can..." sentence is also cut off at the end. There are other instances where the words are cut off but the next word moves on to the next line, which is fine and still quite understandable.

I haven't bought the game yet, but I reckon these things could already be fixed in the newer versions. My only concern here is that since the Demo would be a potential player's first experience of the game, typos often breaks immersion/train of thought while reading and might reduce their interest in the game. I've browsed through the forums and also have done a search with the terms "demo" and "typo" but the search came up empty.

I'd like to point out that I actually loved the way the Survival Guide was presented. The tone of the author, the jokes here and there. Thumbs up from me! I wasn't too bothered with the typos, but it would definitely be more presentable as a PZ Demo if the typos were rectified.

I hope I'm not breaking any rules that I may have missed, or incorrectly posted this in the wrong subforum. I'll be getting the game in the next few days, so until then thank you for the read. 

Cheers!

Thank you for all the replies guys, I just figured the game would attract (even by a tiny percent) more players (while in EA) if the typos were fixed in the Demo build. That aside, I got the game already and I'm enjoying it a lot. So I probably won't be back for a while, haha. Cheers!