Sprites for skirts on male characters

Demonic_Kat

This is really important for tricking people, you just park your car on the side of the road, lift the hood, put on your skirt and stick your thumb out ( edit: I mean wave your hand, duh, were not talking hitchhiking xD ). And then you wrap your victims in silk like a tarantula.

I was thoroughly disappointed when I couldn't be an insane spoon collector running around in a skirt and bra.

Well, straw grasping time!

These developers are REALLY misogynistic. They're completely against gender freedom! Who says a man can't wear a skirt, or a woman can't wear men pants! (You know, pants, but for men! Or something. i couldn't actually think of a male only clothing article)

I bet they also hate puppies.

#AbolishTIS

#SpiffoGate

I was thoroughly disappointed when I couldn't be an insane spoon collector running around in a skirt and bra.

Well, straw grasping time!

These developers are REALLY misogynistic. They're completely against gender freedom! Who says a man can't wear a skirt, or a woman can't wear men pants! (You know, pants, but for men! Or something. i couldn't actually think of a male only clothing article)

I bet they also hate puppies.

#AbolishTIS

#SpiffoGate

Spoons are horrible weapons!