California, Ky

TheCautiousOne

18 hours ago, TheCautiousOne said:

Dropbox doesn't work. 

TCO

Sorry TCO but the file for the house got delete :/ and i forgot to put light switches in the Seahorse coffee. but the office buildings i posted there shouldn't be anything wrong with them

(also how do they do those pictures of the entire building like how they did with the hospital and police statoin?)

(also i can't find catwalk railings? because i really need to find out how to do those.)

Edited by Queen Glory

2 hours ago, RicoUK said:

You should post these in your own buildings thread dude, so he can come choose what he needs. Also, the Pile-o-Crepe HQ.. seems very odd with beds and a bar, and an empty first floor?

Honestly i wasn't so sure about it myself, i kept feeling like changing those but never really got around to it, but im actually going to change it right now because your right.

EDIT: It's been changed i turned the bar into a confrence room, got rid of the hospital beds, gave the lobby some more pizzaz and made the makeshift hospital bed room and just made it a unfinished room along with taking away one of the weapon lockers upstairs in the security room. (It feels to op to have more than one)

Edited by Queen Glory

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Hydromancerx said:

When will this be on the Steam Workshop like Louisiana, KY ?

Yes, I have been tied down with work and building computers on the side. I am still around although I have been waiting to see if a possible future tileset will effect my current map. 

TCO

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Queen Glory said:

Hey that looks like one of the buildings I made :P 

It looks good!

Haha, I've always said, If someone could help me with buildings that I can incorporate into the map, then They Will Be put in there. 

Here is another. I am trying to work the ground correctly to meld them. 

zdqayky.png

TCO

Edited by TheCautiousOne

Did a Little work tonight.. Wow been a while but still know the process. This little spot is coming along nicely. 

u9DtBiv.jpg

Also have been working on the main City of Cali. 

BjgJxQI.jpg

Big thanks to EUDOXIO as always. Pretty much the Captain the last couple days for me. Appreciate you guys popping in. I told yall this was going to be a hellova ride ;) 

TCO

Oh And OP was update for the World map. Page 1, First Post :)

Edited by TheCautiousOne

4 hours ago, Hicks said:

Looking good! Will make a nice addition to the Redboid MP server. Please ensure Suburbdistribution is set up correctly so things respawn for multiplayer (sadly Lousiana is a lost cause without this)

Any ETA for Steam?

Yes, well LA was rough because I never backed up the files before I made the map playable, which was my fault. This one though... We can have trial and error allllll day :)

ETA... That's a hard one... I will see how much time I can drop into the map in the future... once I have most of what I would like to see on it, then, only then will I release it. 

The Progress is tedious. It always was, but after seeing lawns and yards by other creators, I am inclined to try and make the earth as real as possible. That's part of the immersion of  PZombiod. :)

Example, a Simple yard extension yes? 

gaJCKo3.jpg

TCO

Edited by TheCautiousOne