California, Ky

TheCautiousOne

Amazing work TCO! Lot's of hours work there for real! Keep it up dude!

Got to say, so far the most original (and my personal fav) building is the go-kart course and it's amenities. Upon seeing it, I immediately imagined actual mini-go-karts dotted around the track with overlays on the hoods advertising the race sponsors...Spiffo's

Any plans for Cells 4,1 and 5,1 ?

Amazing work TCO! Lot's of hours work there for real! Keep it up dude!

Got to say, so far the most original (and my personal fav) building is the go-kart course and it's amenities. Upon seeing it, I immediately imagined actual mini-go-karts dotted around the track with overlays on the hoods advertising the race sponsors...Spiffo's

Any plans for Cells 4,1 and 5,1 ?

I have no plans right off of the top of my head. I really kind of just let the map flow and then implement what I think would meld to them map you know?

Thanks for checking out the progress! I appreciate this. This is the biggest project I have dived head first in!

Been working on a location that is quite special to me!

TCO

If you make it to one of the rooms, you will have quite the surprise ;)

Also, I could use a little help with some Nice Different houses to populate small towns.

I feel sorry for the poor dog living in the kennel behind the shooting range! :)

Oh this made me chuckle quite a bit, I really didn't think about that. I guess the dog is around the yard during the day, and at night when the shooting stops, she goes back in her doghouse.

TCO

A little something I did yesterday.

FnihJcI.jpg

It is quite remarkable to see the quality we have your buildings, I quite like the way you are taking the map, great places to explore.  (fedora)  (clyde)

For Doing this alone (With some help on some buildings) I think it's coming out pretty good. Next step is of course the main city, but last night I was thinking of how to drop some communities in places to fill the voids.

TCO

Trying to work  Z3759xy building drop into the map is a tad difficult, the skill level of detail provided in some of the buildings are quite intricate causing conflict with the simplicity of my own skills. I will see what I can use and do justice to in the map, but most buildings that I have tried to use have been removed due to non justice of them.

GGgJhnn.jpg

TCO

OK!!! So A little update. Really diggin the Collection I have been using to populate some areas, although I feel I am almost out of options of how to incorporate the odds and ins of the buildings used. Going to start having to build some of my own soon.

The wifi at the dealership has been garbage lately that I usually use to upload some pics of the current progress of the Map. I am at home currently and just using a Flashdrive to transport the files to my house. That way I have another complete backup (So we don't have a reoccurence of the mistake I made with Louisiana :rolleyes:

I was able to fit in the Actual farm building and extend the street a tad over from it and will tidy it up soon to look like it just stops... or run a path to the little beach city!

jW74kCr.jpg

This picture is of cell 0,0 and has really come along quite nicely. I have some odds and in I need to finish up (The Mall my Sradiny will be in this cell so I might have and Idea or two ;)

Xa5iVpB.jpg

Ro4eRlS.jpg

Yall take it easy 8-)

TCO