California, Ky

TheCautiousOne

I like your architecture.  (tophat)

Thanks a ton Atox. I have to sit back and think a tad on how I want to meld the buildings together, but I am trying to make everything fluid.

EUDIOXIO said I need to think about "Base" Locations and how to implement them, so I have been dropping sandbags in a couple places and tossing some fences here and there.

Hot damn this map is hot.

Seriously amazing work, shame we dont vehicles yet so we can take tours of the map without walking all overt he place.

I really appreciate the compliment. I know I post alot, but sometimes It gets lonely in here ;)

Good to hear from a couple people on how they feel about the map.

TCO

EDIT: Also Made the Bottom row of Cells Mate to the Original Muldraugh Map for the River and Green grass that flows to my map.

loving it man! btw just a little thing for ya, but id erase the dashed lines on the gas station pump pull ups and in front of the store itself, I've never seen any like that myself, but I've only been on the eastern side of the us my whole life so idk haha :P but as always keep up the mapping man, and when creative slowly poops its way out, lets create a map together man! i want to make all of my home town of carroll county MD, like the WHOLE county haha i think I could do it, but i deff need help, and I can tell you have an eye for building detail like myself :)

loving it man! btw just a little thing for ya, but id erase the dashed lines on the gas station pump pull ups and in front of the store itself, I've never seen any like that myself, but I've only been on the eastern side of the us my whole life so idk haha :P but as always keep up the mapping man, and when creative slowly poops its way out, lets create a map together man! i want to make all of my home town of carroll county MD, like the WHOLE county haha i think I could do it, but i deff need help, and I can tell you have an eye for building detail like myself :)

I erased the outside lines :) I want to see more of creative first. I think I can do this map without it for sure.

TCO