California, Ky

TheCautiousOne

Some of the football goals are broken, so you should consider fixing those. Camping one shouldn't really be a building, you should do the camping site via TileZed.

I am looking over the Football Fields right now. It is the distace I took the screen shot at that they are looking incomplete. Sorry about that. I will try the camping site via Tiled, Although I like the barn that is in the file :rolleyes:

TCO

Did a Little Work by the Beach. Popped in a Vineyard. Building by ( Pridelost )

VOFAPBI.png

Here's a little tip for the bridge:

http://pzmap.crash-override.net/?desc=Rebuildv1L0#0.5928840051412628,0.3072317431285021,88.8888888888889

You can see that I put shadows on both sides of the bridge which makes it look like the bridge is elevated above the river.

And for the 2nd picture, I recommend shading the roofs like this, otherwise they'll look a bit bland:

(Click level 1) http://pzmap.crash-override.net/?desc=Rebuildv1L0#0.7607277942506088,0.1619053575598144,153.6

Here's a little tip for the bridge:

http://pzmap.crash-override.net/?desc=Rebuildv1L0#0.5928840051412628,0.3072317431285021,88.8888888888889

You can see that I put shadows on both sides of the bridge which makes it look like the bridge is elevated above the river.

And for the 2nd picture, I recommend shading the roofs like this, otherwise they'll look a bit bland:

(Click level 1) http://pzmap.crash-override.net/?desc=Rebuildv1L0#0.7607277942506088,0.1619053575598144,153.6

That is fantastic! But I have never seen how to implement shadows...???

Also! If you can help me. How do you make another Level for say... a 2 part Street Light?

I can put a pole, but how do you attach the top of the streetlight to it?

TCO

I don't have TileZed installed anymore, so I don't really know where the shadows were located exactly. About the streetlights, you'll probably have to make them in BuildingEd and place them with WorldEd onto your map. I used basic street lamps in my map which are only one story tall.

I've sent you a request on steam a long time ago, so I'd appreciate if you could accept it. I don't want to spam the thread with replies.

I don't have TileZed installed anymore, so I don't really know where the shadows were located exactly. About the streetlights, you'll probably have to make them in BuildingEd and place them with WorldEd onto your map. I used basic street lamps in my map which are only one story tall.

I've sent you a request on steam a long time ago, so I'd appreciate if you could accept it. I don't want to spam the thread with replies.

Didn't know who was sending me the request. I will accept it now. I did make a street lamp in building ed, but I can't figure out how to adjust the tile under it...

TCO

EDIT: Ok Got it. I do have to change the tile though.

uoQcPuQ.png

I am working I promise!!! Slowly but surely. Trying to figure out how I want the main city laid out. I have added a ton of shadows to accent the sidewalks and putting touches on the water and whatnot.

rAfebO0.jpg

Thanks to Jela331 for showing me a couple tricks, Credit also for Way2sp00ky for building a couple things to fit into the corners there. Office buildings, and Coffee shops.

TCO

Is it Possible to See if someone Could make a Train Station? Preferable out of Wood?

TCO

How about like this?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lgby4is75zex363/train%20station.tbx?dl=0

Oh My goodness. This is Beautiful. I could extend the Tracks to the Main City. (Thinking)

You have made a double track station. Here is my Little Shack :huh:

Wp7bVCX.png

TGaL8ti.jpg

I am going to use the railhouse you made and put it in the city! As you can see, your skills are far superior to mine :P

TCO

Building Alcatraz (Since I am building California :P )

iV8r5l0.jpg

Link From Forum and Youtube (

)

TCO

EDIT: Here it is in the Ocean.... Rock bottom. Now how are you going to get to this?

1b9tTvP.png

Thinking of making a 1 tile path to the prison... and then I will have a surprise If you decide to be brave enough to go down it...  ;)

I have been gone for a couple days. Here is the Map at the Moment. I have finished most of the Railroad tracks. (I need to finish the double tracks only. I have finished the single track that runs across the entire map just Now.

F9iuoo6.jpg

I am thinking of making Cell 0,0 all about camping. That the site extends to the Lake under it.  to 1,1

TCO