California, Ky

TheCautiousOne

3 hours ago, Hydromancerx said:

I have been finding a lot of kitchen counters without any kitchen loot. Instead they seem to be general counters loot (ex. paper clips, pens, etc)

Really??? Where about in the map? What type of buildings. I can check the room definitions to combat this. 

TCO

29 minutes ago, Hydromancerx said:

1. The Farmhouse with the greenhouse and the shooting range and little pond.

2. The Museum/Governors Mansion

3. I think there were a few more but i forget now.

Both have been modded and fixed. I duplicated and changed the room def inside of the Confederate mansion for the kitchen and bedroom definitions to work. 

TCO

Testing as of todays build on 31/08.

Issues:

30,19 black floor tiles on either side of the road, just east of the checkpoint.

30,19 Fossil mechanics place has burnt roof tile (north eastern building). Its a buggy tile and would recommend getting rid of all of them across the map and replace with a roof tile.

29,19 Not a single crate or shelf to loot at the mccoys train yard - might be nice to add some to this area

28,19 Security/control rooms at the back of the hangers (both) have no flooring so players will fall.

28,19 Military base is only fenced off from the front and the back is open. Doesn't make much sense. Add perimeter fencing all around? Or perhaps add a broken or burnt wall section to create the illusion of a break in/previous raid.

27,20 Building next to train tracks could do with a little more interior polishing. Seems fairly empty.

25,19 Rectangle warehouse building in NE corner of cell has black roof.

25,19 Eastern edge of cell, ,Just south of the water tower, the first 2 buildings. Both have stairs up, but cannot get back down. Also is no railing to stop players falling on the south side.

25,19 Water towers - the staircase on the side cannot be accessed as the doors opens, but there is a fence in the same place as the door. Both towers.

25,19 Hospital feels like it needs some work and room definition update. No med supplies?

25,19 Warehouse just SW of water towers has a door but is also a wall. Maybe remove the door so its locked and requires sledge entry? Also maybe add more crates?

26,21 Cant go up the stairs to the cargo ship

26,21 Room in the middle of the cargo ship on ground floor has a door that also is a wall behind it

26,21 Prison - southern cell doors on both levels are not working as doors. they appear offset from door frame and be walked through.

25,23 A lot of empty and unfinished shells of buildings in the NW corner near map edge.

26,23 Another military checkpoint with a few black tiles. Located infront of the mansion.

27,23 Large rectangle warehouse empty/shell only.

28,24 All the flooring in the military buildings on all floors is bugged. Ground floor is black and cannot be walked on. All upper levels have no flooring.

28,24 Military watch tower in town.. tent flooring Is all black

29,23 SW corner of stadium in cell/holding area and adjacent rooms - black flooring. Same issue also in another part of the stadium west side, perhaps on a higher level.

Edited by Hicks

2 hours ago, Hicks said:

Testing as of todays build on 31/08.

Issues:

30,19 black floor tiles on either side of the road, just east of the checkpoint.

30,19 Fossil mechanics place has burnt roof tile (north eastern building). Its a buggy tile and would recommend getting rid of all of them across the map and replace with a roof tile.

29,19 Not a single crate or shelf to loot at the mccoys train yard - might be nice to add some to this area

28,19 Security/control rooms at the back of the hangers (both) have no flooring so players will fall.

28,19 Military base is only fenced off from the front and the back is open. Doesn't make much sense. Add perimeter fencing all around? Or perhaps add a broken or burnt wall section to create the illusion of a break in/previous raid.

27,20 Building next to train tracks could do with a little more interior polishing. Seems fairly empty.

25,19 Rectangle warehouse building in NE corner of cell has black roof.

25,19 Eastern edge of cell, ,Just south of the water tower, the first 2 buildings. Both have stairs up, but cannot get back down. Also is no railing to stop players falling on the south side.

25,19 Water towers - the staircase on the side cannot be accessed as the doors opens, but there is a fence in the same place as the door. Both towers.

25,19 Hospital feels like it needs some work and room definition update. No med supplies?

25,19 Warehouse just SW of water towers has a door but is also a wall. Maybe remove the door so its locked and requires sledge entry? Also maybe add more crates?

26,21 Cant go up the stairs to the cargo ship

26,21 Room in the middle of the cargo ship on ground floor has a door that also is a wall behind it

Pretty much knocked this out. Next List. 

The FLooring issue is killing me. I cannot understand why it wont work. 

TCO

Still need to work on Stadium as I have no idea what could be causing the problem. 

Edited by TheCautiousOne

29,23 Stadium

Ground floor

- From the center pitch head west into the tunnel and turn right (north). The rooms on the right before the end of the corridor is an office with impassable flooring. Also 2 rooms opposite this (a laundry room and some sort of break/recreational room)

- South west corner of stadium ground floor - cell/security room - impassable black flooring.

1st floor

- West side of stadium - all rooms appear to have no flooring.

2nd Floor

- West side of stadium - Cell and office type area no flooring.

Police Station - bit excessive weapon and ammo storage. 2 separate rooms packed full of shelves and crates of it. Maybe change one of the room definitions.

Edited by Hicks

8 hours ago, Hicks said:

29,23 Stadium

Ground floor

- From the center pitch head west into the tunnel and turn right (north). The rooms on the right before the end of the corridor is an office with impassable flooring. Also 2 rooms opposite this (a laundry room and some sort of break/recreational room)

- South west corner of stadium ground floor - cell/security room - impassable black flooring.

1st floor

- West side of stadium - all rooms appear to have no flooring.

2nd Floor

- West side of stadium - Cell and office type area no flooring.

Police Station - bit excessive weapon and ammo storage. 2 separate rooms packed full of shelves and crates of it. Maybe change one of the room definitions.

Did the tile flooring change on ground floor that was spoken and pictured above help? 

TCO

I'm not sure if the fix helped as the stadium is so confusing and those images don't mean much to me.

Another issue on the cargo ship, one of the rooms on the ground, the one with the classroom setup and stairs in middle, the floor is water. Also in the medical lab next to it.

Edited by Hicks

1 hour ago, Hicks said:

I'm not sure if the fix helped as the stadium is so confusing and those images don't mean much to me.

Another issue on the cargo ship, one of the rooms on the ground, the one with the classroom setup and stairs in middle, the floor is water. Also in the medical lab next to it.

Ship is fixed, there was NONE applied to those floors. Changed to grate floor texture. Should be perfect. Any problems getting into the ship after the outside stair adjusment from the shore? 

TCO

If i remember right, i "fix" the flooring on the stadium in game with the admin, on the Kaputt map. The zones were around the ones i marked with the arrows and it was going up from there, in some rooms and that, so check for the "grey flooring" in those areas to fill.

rKBu48q.png

Edited by EUDOXIO

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...