California, Ky

TheCautiousOne

Trust me I will take it easy lol also you have no idea how hyped I am for this im hoping its near west point not to many maps near there lol also yay 100th post :P

You Realize I am going to finish the corner of the map off right? Do you see how the river runs through west point? I am taking the 6 x 6 cell above it. I am going to run the river all of the way to the top of the map ;)

SFoIgPj.png

TCO

• 2 weeks later...

This map made me start creating again, please don't abandon it like many others.

Just finished my first building in a while, A police station. Not sure if the map has one yet.

280kq52.jpg

DL link in my thread.

Also updated the large hotel room definitions, you might want to DL the new one if you haven't already corrected them.

Any buildings in specific you need, Really looking forward to this map and would like to contribute some more :)

Neutz

Edited by Neutralnz1

8 hours ago, srandiny said:

On 3/6/2016 at 4:25 PM, Neutralnz1 said:

This map made me start creating again, please don't abandon it like many others.

Just finished my first building in a while, A police station. Not sure if the map has one yet.

280kq52.jpg

DL link in my thread.

Also updated the large hotel room definitions, you might want to DL the new one if you haven't already corrected them.

Any buildings in specific you need, Really looking forward to this map and would like to contribute some more :)

Neutz

8 hours ago, srandiny said:

Wow! Thanks a ton you guys.. I will see what I can whip together. I need to get back into this. Have been playing a ton of MGO online at home and as far as work goes, really trying to get back up to making some good cash. Lets see what I can scrap real quick.

TCO

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, Man_In_The_Purple_Hat said:

I'm dying to play on this map haha, i love how its been taking shape over the past few months, I normally don't ask this but do you have any estimate on an ETA? I'm just really looking forward to it ;P

I would love to give an ETA. I am really swamped with work at the moment. Bought a new truck.. etc. I will try to get this kicked off as soon as I can. This is not abandoned I can assure you that. Actually the first time I have logged into Indiestone in weeks. 

TCO

18 hours ago, TheCautiousOne said:

Map Tools are at the beginning of the Mapping Thread. 

TCO

Here is the Link. 

Thanka friend. It will take me a while to get used to how the tools work and figure them out but once i finish a building how do you want it because i don't have drop box and i don't know how it works?

Edited by Queen Glory

I have never used a mapping tool like this before so can you help me out a bit, because i got it working and i can't even figure out how to make a building :/ so im in need of some desperate help, all i know is if i got to "file" then click "New" it brings something up then im just confused because then i have no idea what to do maybe a tutorial or something you could put me in the direction of? (Tried Thutzors it doesn't tell me how to make buildings and not a map)

EDIT: I figured out how to get to the buildings but i have a problem, all my building walls and such are question marks? any HALP!

Edited by Queen Glory

On 4/14/2016 at 10:34 AM, Queen Glory said:

I have never used a mapping tool like this before so can you help me out a bit, because i got it working and i can't even figure out how to make a building :/ so im in need of some desperate help, all i know is if i got to "file" then click "New" it brings something up then im just confused because then i have no idea what to do maybe a tutorial or something you could put me in the direction of? (Tried Thutzors it doesn't tell me how to make buildings and not a map)

EDIT: I figured out how to get to the buildings but i have a problem, all my building walls and such are question marks? any HALP!

You will need to go through the tutorial again, being that what you see here in this thread is a collaboration of watching his videos of trial and error. 

TCO

So i've been doing some work making my own house so i can submit it to you and maybe you could put it in your map! but I need you to redo the roof because i suck at roofs (everything else should be almost exact to what i have in my house as of right now.

House floor 3.png

House Floor 2.png

House floor 1.png

This should be the file for it!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3a9d87euccbxflr/My%20House.tbx.bak?dl=0

(I've never used drop box before so tell me if it doesnt work)

ONE LAST THING these buildings i've uploaded shouldnt have any spawns in them because i don't know how to do that :/ sorry. 

Edited by Queen Glory

2 hours ago, Queen Glory said:

So i've been doing some work making my own house so i can submit it to you and maybe you could put it in your map! but I need you to redo the roof because i suck at roofs (everything else should be almost exact to what i have in my house as of right now.

This should be the file for it!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3a9d87euccbxflr/My%20House.tbx.bak?dl=0

(I've never used drop box before so tell me if it doesnt work)

ONE LAST THING these buildings i've uploaded shouldnt have any spawns in them because i don't know how to do that :/ sorry. 

Dropbox doesn't work. 

TCO

51 minutes ago, TheCautiousOne said:

Dropbox doesn't work. 

TCO

Doesn't allow you to click download in the top right corner?

EDIT: Nvm it just doesnt work plus i accidentally put in the bak file not the actual house so a couple rooms are incomplete i'll be able to send you the right link tomorrow!

P.S im working on a apartment/buisness building right now

P.S.S how the hell do i rotate stairs?

Edited by Queen Glory