Water and ploblem with Rules.txt

Vidkin

Hello folks! New to the forum and mapping :D

I have already watched a lot of tutorials on YouTube and i've read almost the whole Help section of Mapping but i didnt found the answer...

First, i downloaded MapTools and TileZed 64bits but i did not pay attention to the rules.txt issue, as expected, i had problem with water. I'm drawing my own .png file using the amazing tutorial made by Thuztor by the way.

In the download topic it is instructed to keep the rules.txt from the MapTools1_1, but i did not pay attention to this, after correcting that, water started to show properly, but, the other tiles started to appear with a weird look, i think its called Blend, its correct?

How to correct this? I'm sorry if this was questioned in another post, but, i spent like 3 hours searching in the Forum and on Google and cant find how to solve it.

I'm posting a picture that shows you exactly what I'm talking about.

Sorry if i did any kind of spelling mistake, english is not my native language, i'm Brazilian.

post-4510-0-96234500-1450212064_thumb.gi

Hello everybody!

I think that i found the solution, seems to be working properly now.

I found this post on forum:

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/14596-map-tools-tiles-for-build-32/?p=181497

I downloaded the TileZed + WorldEd (64-bit) and the tileset image file, substituted the tileset images first and after the TileZed + WorldEd.

Anyone knows if it is the correct process?

Ok, i managed to correct the WorldEd and the TileZed, but now, my Building Editor is showing some problems, some tilesets are missing, in reality, all tilesets were missing, only displaying red questions marks.
I managed to replace the tilesets with the files from this post:

http://theindiestone...ld-32/?p=181497

Almost all now appear correctly, but, some are still missing, like the mall and the theater.
Instructions?

I need to create another topic or can i continue here?

Ok, i managed to correct the WorldEd and the TileZed, but now, my Building Editor is showing some problems, some tilesets are missing, in reality, all tilesets were missing, only displaying red questions marks.

I managed to replace the tilesets with the files from this post:

http://theindiestone...ld-32/?p=181497

Almost all now appear correctly, but, some are still missing, like the mall and the theater.

Instructions?

I need to create another topic or can i continue here?

Any pictures of the Problem you could post?

TCO

Under tools (In Tilezed) and then the tilesets that you can choose from, You might want to make sure you have the latest tileset. I see some in you list that I have never seen.

I think the latest is May 2015?

TCO

Tried that and this, from this post:

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/14596-map-tools-tiles-for-build-32/

• Yes overwrite the old tilesets with the updated ones.
  • Start TileZed.
  • Choose the Tools > Tilesets menu command.
  • Click the first button (to the left of the garbage can button) below the list of tilesets (the tooltip says "Add Tilesets").
  • A new window appears showing you all the new tilesets.
  • Click the "Check All" button then "OK"
But the tiles are still missing, i tried to begin all over again, installing the 32bits version on another pc but the result is the same... Really dont know what to do, i must be doing something wrong in the installation process, maybe?

I will describe step by step how i'm doing that:

Donwload and extract the ZomboidMapTools1_1
From this post:

Donwload the TileZed + WorldEd (64-bit) AND the latest tileset image files.
From this post:

Extract and overwrite the files generated from the ZomboidMapTools1_1

After tried to Add Tilesets as written above.

Sorry for the long post...