New Dawn Role Play [NA/EU]

ModdedTibby

I put in my application on Saturday, got accepted late that evening (around 5 hours later) and have been on the server since. It's great for heavy roleplaying, something I am still getting used to myself, it's pretty intense at times. The teamspeak always has some people on it ready for a chat towards the afternoon. 

I would love for more Europeans to apply to this server, as I am pretty much alone my morning, but it gives me a chance to just fuck about and run around I suppose.
(in case you're worried about ping; it's about 100 for me unless there's 30 people on, it can spike to about 130, but it's doable)

It may seem a bit much at first (application is quite long), but it will definitely be worth it, I can already tell. The pre-stage is exciting already and I am curious to see what Z-day is going to bring. 

51 minutes ago, Brannty said:

Was trying to get app'ed tonight but the site keeps redirecting me to a "this site can't be reached" when I go through the signup. Are you guys having issues or am I just doing something silly on my end?

Try signing in through steam and not making an account on the forums- I had that problem and that is what fixed it.

2 hours ago, Brannty said:

Was trying to get app'ed tonight but the site keeps redirecting me to a "this site can't be reached" when I go through the signup. Are you guys having issues or am I just doing something silly on my end?

try what he suggested OR use www.aggressivegaming.org/pokemon to sign up and log into the new dawn page.

56 minutes ago, ModdedTibby said:

registrations and logging in now fixed, working on a few other minor details on our website however the migration process is finished and the essentials working just fine tuning a few things!

On the contrary, I just tried to sign up to no avail. It there there was a server error and when I tried to register again, it said the username and email I used was taken.

10 minutes ago, Princess Poodle said:

On the contrary, I just tried to sign up to no avail. It there there was a server error and when I tried to register again, it said the username and email I used was taken.

What site did you try signing up on?

also how did you try to sign up?  Using steam or just the basic sign up thing?

14 minutes ago, Princess Poodle said:

I literally just a moment ago was able to make a new account on the forums, What is your username so i can check your information

whatever information you used to sign up with attempt to log in with it.  Your information is saved to the DB

Edited by ModdedTibby

Just now, ModdedTibby said:

I literally just a moment ago was able to make a new account on the forums, What is your username so i can check your information

My messages are being monitored. How irritating? The information I'm trying to relay will come pretty late.

I tried to make two accounts. Princess Poodle (with a space) and PrincessPoodle as one word.

1 minute ago, Princess Poodle said:

My messages are being monitored. How irritating? The information I'm trying to relay will come pretty late.

Nothing but spam prevention. All is well :)

Just now, Princess Poodle said:

I tried to make two accounts. Princess Poodle (with a space) and PrincessPoodle as one word.

yeah your information saved I would just attempt to log in with princesspoodle