Log Pillar

Albie

Not really a gamebreaking feature as wooden pillars are there to fill the gaps but they just don't look right. Was just a thought I had while on my SP save.

Dont forget about gates !

another big YES, I've been thinking a bit as well on a 'tier 2' wall idea of using cement, and stones to make a cobble stone wall that has like 3 times the durability of the log wall, or it could be unbreakable but use a ton of resources such as a whole bucket of concrete and say 50 stones for one section of unbreakable wall?

• 2 weeks later...

Personally, I find nothing wrong with unbreakable walls, so long as they're difficult to make and very much an endgame thing. When NPCs come around, zombies won't be the only threat after all, and I've managed to die plenty of natural (non glitch induced) deaths even after establishing a 2nd story fort in an office.

Well i kinda like certain walls to have toughness of sort so zombies will not be able to break them but a damage higher than a barehanded punch eg someone with a hammer can eventually break them. So dmg is calculated after substracting the wall toughness. So some dmg will not able to destroy a certain object but higher dmg will be able to do the trick