Project Zomboid w/ Clerkius [Season 1 on Build 32]

Clerkius

Greetings, and salutations! With my 2nd season of Project Zomboid coming around the corner, I'd figured it's time to put out the first season of my play-through for all to see here. If you aren't familiar with me, I am the guy producing the 'Resident Zomboid' series; albeit most of my content will remain to be Let's Plays.

I'm quite different from a lot of folk as you'll see from these sets of videos, and this was before my online persona got an entirely new change of voice (LITERALLY) and more oddly entertaining than ever before, so if this 1st season isn't to your tastes, I can guarantee that the 2nd season will be much different, more eccentric, more articulate, and better yet, more erratic.

Reflecting back on this first season, I had come to the realization that a change of voice to better reflect the persona I wished to present to my fellows survivors needed a change, and so the evolution of 'The Clerkius' slowly, but firmly took hold as I went on to produce the Zombi playthrough series.

Hell, I'll even throw in one of my more recent Zombi videos to show the difference and change in commentary style!

Zombi Sample Video:

May you enjoy the first season of my playthrough series in the apocalyptic nightmare that is Project Zomboid!

Part 1 

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8

Part 9

Part 10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msFkUgTLqTE

Archived