Quick "etiquette" question re: posting mods here

Banjo

Phew! After several days' work, I've finally got my mods to the stage I feel they're sharable WIPs... but I just wanted to ask the best way to post them. A couple are somewhat substantial (new professions, traits, items, etc.) while some are very minor and tiny (simple bug fixes, game tweaks, etc.). All use the 2.9.9.17 mod loader where possible (and are tested on that version) but they should work with 2.9.9.16 too.

Since there's about half a dozen or so of them, though, I didn't want to flood the WIP mod forum with that many posts, each for a separate mod, unless that's what's recommended. I was thinking to make one thread to post all my mods in, but wondered if that would make finding them a pain (i.e. the thread title wouldn't be informative of all contents).

I'm happy either way, just don't want to be seen as that new guy who posts ten unwanted threads in a row to a board section when one would have been more polite and less of a "flood". :)

What would be preferred? One thread per mod, or one thread for them all?

If it is a bunch of small mods I would post them in one single thread. People will probably find them there as easy as if you make ten different posts ;)

Thanks! I'll start off with a "Banjo's Mods" thread, and if anyone thinks I should devote a single thread to one or two in particular, I can always do that later.