Zombies Crawl over Counters

Etsamaru

As it stands you can stand behind most counters. Especially twiggys and just watch them at the other end safely. They do not usually path around them. I suggest they try to climb over them and fall and become crawlers temporarily before getting up if they can.

Same for fences. Currently they parkour over them. If they could get over them it should be clumbsy and they should pretty much go headfirst over the fence. Also if its a tall fence they should press against it and maybe with enough force knock it over. Rarely path around them.

As it stands you can stand behind most counters. Especially twiggys and just watch them at the other end safely. They do not usually path around them. I suggest they try to climb over them and fall and become crawlers temporarily before getting up if they can.

Same for fences. Currently they parkour over them. If they could get over them it should be clumbsy and they should pretty much go headfirst over the fence. Also if its a tall fence they should press against it and maybe with enough force knock it over. Rarely path around them.

I remember seeing video of exactly that in a Mondoid. We should get those behaviors along with all the other new zombie and player animations sometime in the near future (perhaps build 34?).