What can we expect to have in Build 34?

blackteapie

I guess you didn't get the sarcasm but that's fine. But it'd be cool to have zombified children, it'd make the game more realistic.

Uff, I could only reply with sarcasm now, which wouldn't be absolutely lovely, so I better just leave it at that. :rolleyes:

Just to clarify, I wasn't complaining about any imaginary delays or anything. I'm just pointing out what's coming in the next build so that we can talk about it. You've been really clear and open about why features are moved around, and what's coming next, etc.

Except Mash's Secret Project. We need details on this.

Just to clarify, I wasn't complaining about any imaginary delays or anything. I'm just pointing out what's coming in the next build so that we can talk about it. You've been really clear and open about why features are moved around, and what's coming next, etc.

Except Mash's Secret Project. We need details on this.

Oh wasn't saying otherwise, just explaining how it all goes in a general sense. Often I'm talking in general about responses we've had sorry didn't mean to imply otherwise.

Zombie baby is much more fiercer than normal zombies in my recent zombie movie or TV series that i watch "Z Nation" they move fast and hard to shoot at because of their small size. I would just abandon the said zombie and rather than risk fighting it Lol.

Well adding young zombie or short zombie is cool. (maybe dev can add a feature that can be turned on in a mod that enable child looking zombie that way they wont get the blame if some overzealous critics do complain Lol. if TV series nowadays shows small children using guns and stuff to butcher zombies i dont see the problem introducing it to Zomboid. the very big plus is children generate emotion and open up a lot of scenarios (eg protecting helpless child, or purposefully create accident to troublesome child, etc)

Project Zomboid is their firstborn baby so anything they do (introduce children or not or any other things they decide to add to the game) with it should be cool with us Lol :P

Children should be in 34 ;)

From the Commonly Suggested Suggestions thread:

The Big No's!

[n]    Children or babies

I guess you didn't get the sarcasm but that's fine. But it'd be cool to have zombified children, it'd make the game more realistic. 

Nothing better than being mauled to death by a hoard of zombie babies.

I am going to guess that you never played No More Room In Hell, go and play it.

I'm new to this forum and this is a bit off topic but i come from an older forum from 2004 or 2005 and i like to say this is a big difference and quite funny to see the Multi Quotes here. Anyway i can't wait to see creative.

- Map updates. I really enjoy seeing the buildings in the default map.