'Super Insane' Playthrough - 2nd attempt

Strider

Alright, this is the 2nd attempt at the same playthrough. All settings/conditions/s are the same.

I'm going to stream this time.

http://www.twitch.tv/strideyuk

Low quality is all I can manage because my connection is wack. I'd like some constructive feedback on the quality though. How bad is it, is it bearable or simply impractical ?

Stream online now: No

If you've twitter, that's a good place to notify you're going live. Following you now! :)

Funny, I was just thinking about that problem. I don't really like Twitter but as a means to an end.

I'm confused. How do you add me.

<snip>

Ah, you meant on Twitch.

Edit #2: I wanted to use you as a gineua pig as my connection is really poor. In order to stream I need to do it on the lowest quality and I wanted to know what that looks like. I've viewed my own stream but not trusting myself I don't know that is an accurate indication of the quality (as it likely will be)

Edit #3: I think it's something like day 7 up at the cabin and the Z's have already started arriving. These settings are brutal. I'm miles away from anywhere and they've still found me. I think it's the meta events that are drawing them in. Or perhaps I've been too aggressive with the spawn settings.

Edit #4 Here is an indication of the quality: http://imgur.com/vqG6oOP

Anyway... I'm not sure if I'm going to continue it quite yet. I hope to change connection soon. If I can get fibre then I'd like to do this more.

Yeah, that's quite a poor connection. Really you want at least a 1mbps upload rate, sustained. Beware of Virgin though, they're not the best when it comes to supporting streaming

You're telling me?

Yeah Virgin don't like my area and so I'll possibly have to go with BT or someone they've farmed off to BT Wholesale. In the end though I might just stick with ADSL for the cost.

It's to LLU of course and I'm at the end of the loop even though I'm 1.1 miles from the exchange I get a shockingly bad connection. Nothing I can do about it except upgrade to fibre.

Still it's not really that important streaming. This is the first time I've done it.

R.I.P 2nd attempt guy.

I wish I hadn't hashed up the recording as his end was quite spectacular. I headed north to the northern farm but the place was completely overrun.

I tried to lure them away but there was still way to many. I tried running in the house to take out the stairs but the Z's broke in straight away. I bolted from the building but because it was night I ran through a group that I thought was smaller than it was and they tore me to shreds. It was a sight to see.

A great way to end the game though.

Archived