Louisiana, Ky (Steam Workship V1)

TheCautiousOne

Your map is awesome so far. You should really consider making it a 3x3!

You really think so?

-spin-

Yeah, I love your attention to detail and how everything has its place and looks natural.

Well I certainly appreciate the kind words. This is the first time I have ever tried to use a program to make a map... Still kind of working my way around the layers, tweaking this a learning how one layer will show something, and another won't.

TCO

Ayyy glad you found a use for my bank :D

If you want I could touch it up add some grime etc never thought it would be used really lol.

Now that you see I have used it, If you feel it could use some graffitti or grime, I am really down for whatever, I really like it. Don't know how to get in it yet Lol. Is there a stairwell in the bottom of it?

TCO

This map looks great! I'm highly looking forward to visiting there. This map will be integrated into the main map correct? I hope it is :D and if you do be sure to locate it somewhere that other custom maps are not already are, just to avoid over lapping. the 6 maps most people use all together are the following, 

Drayton(rebuild)

Bedford Falls

New Denver

Dread-Wood

South Muldraugh 

Phoenix 

It would be so awesome to add another map on the list ;) good work though and I cant wait to try it out!

Ok Dropped the motel and pool in on this side of lafayette in order to finish the block. Also added the maze by the bank and little park I created. Also finished the waterline to the edge of the cell.

TCO

I am gonna fuck up so many zombies in that hedge maze when this map is released!

That is exactly what I want to hear. I just might make another one in the map if you like it so much! It was a small block but I really had fun trying to make the maze... well sort of a maze!! I can build a bigger one!

TCO

How bout this?

TCO

I thought maybe put the flowerbeds around the inside of the fence and in the middle and then some decorative trees in the corners. Something like this:

Spoiler

Tt7mYt8.png

I will tweak it a little more. I understand what you are getting at. Let me see what I can put together.

This map looks great! I'm highly looking forward to visiting there. This map will be integrated into the main map correct? I hope it is :D and if you do be sure to locate it somewhere that other custom maps are not already are, just to avoid over lapping. the 6 maps most people use all together are the following, 

Drayton(rebuild)

Bedford Falls

New Denver

Dread-Wood

South Muldraugh 

Phoenix 

It would be so awesome to add another map on the list ;) good work though and I cant wait to try it out!

I will integrate this one in the base map but will need help with that part. Right now I am just building. I still haven't even transformed this to where I can play it. (Scratches Head) but I am sure that someone could guide me through this process?

TCO