Louisiana, Ky (Steam Workship V1)

TheCautiousOne

that taking good shape the map if you serve can use the'll be posting my houses in the buildings section, I hope you help a little planning.  :)

Any Buildings are Fantastic! I have made a house or two, just to fit inside the cities, but I love running in the country from the zombies. Let me know what buildings you would like me to use (if that is what you are telling me) I would be happy to put them somewhere. I need a lot of housing for the Northern cells that I haven't gotten to yet.

TCO

this is looking epic! keep up the good work!

I really appreciate that! I am not sure if I should incorporate sidewalks? I have done a couple blocks yesterday and well... they are nice but Maybe not needed? I feel as though when you passed through the city that your main focus will be the buildings and the atmosphere of running through the streets as fast as possible in order to get to the next building, but I could be wrong.

I need to find the sandbag tileset in the midst of tile and sandbag some of the streets. I really like the way they look.

TCO

I really appreciate that! I am not sure if I should incorporate sidewalks? I have done a couple blocks yesterday and well... they are nice but Maybe not needed? I feel as though when you passed through the city that your main focus will be the buildings and the atmosphere of running through the streets as fast as possible in order to get to the next building, but I could be wrong.

I need to find the sandbag tileset in the midst of tile and sandbag some of the streets. I really like the way they look.

TCO

if you're basing it off a real life-town then I think if the town has sidewalks there should be sidewalks. Lots of small towns don't have them though

TCO

if you're basing it off a real life-town then I think if the town has sidewalks there should be sidewalks. Lots of small towns don't have them though

We have sidewalks, but not on every street in maurice. In Lafayette (The Bigger city) they have plenty of them.

TCO