Louisiana, Ky (Steam Workship V1)

TheCautiousOne

At the Gazebo

WotLWfw.jpg

wohoo! congrats on the release!!!! Ill be installing this beauty now :) thanks for making a new city to explore, I can never have enough!!!!

Get at it!! Be Sure to thank the guys in the OP for the Buildings that Made this possible. If people put out enough of them I can build another city that is wayyy bigger. I would have no problem with that. Let me know what's up. I can tweak anything and redo the file if need be. It's not perfect yet but we are working on it.

TCO

Few things missing yet. When you are in WorldEd, next to the generate lots option, there are two more:

1.- Write Objects to Lua, that makes a objects.lua file with all the foraging and that.

2.- Write Spawn Points, check the grey diamond button on the top bar, place a few spawn points over the cells of the map, then you export the spawnpoints.lua file.

ATOX

6TKn4kG.png

This is Tilezed.

TCO

Few things missing yet. When you are in WorldEd, next to the generate lots option, there are two more:

1.- Write Objects to Lua, that makes a objects.lua file with all the foraging and that.

2.- Write Spawn Points, check the grey diamond button on the top bar, place a few spawn points over the cells of the map, then you export the spawnpoints.lua file.

I forgot about these things. Give me a little. I will write the lua and objects.

TCO

Everything's great so far, just made a character to go run to there and make sure everything loaded correctly and its working fine! i couldnt get the spawn points working but that's probably cause i manually installed the files. I do have a few suggestions for ya though if you don't mind. I noticed that i was getting a bit bogged down by all the street lights placed, id suggest deleting some and spacing them instead of having one on each little tile. example bellow of what i mean:

Original:

post-24316-0-12424900-1449777196_thumb.j

Spaced:

post-24316-0-10588900-1449777199_thumb.j

Same goes with the tree placement as well, except i did a spacing of two between each tree as shown bellow

Original:

post-24316-0-29645100-1449777182_thumb.j

Spaced:

post-24316-0-70021500-1449777185_thumb.j

but other than that everythings great! I did find two bugs (I think you know of bug #1 just pointing out that its not only the front of the prison that is missing the floor placement) which ill post bellow but great work TCO :)

Bug 1: 

post-24316-0-80513800-1449777178_thumb.j

Bug 2:

post-24316-0-70041900-1449777192_thumb.j

Everything's great so far, just made a character to go run to there and make sure everything loaded correctly and its working fine! i couldnt get the spawn points working but that's probably cause i manually installed the files. I do have a few suggestions for ya though if you don't mind. I noticed that i was getting a bit bogged down by all the street lights placed, id suggest deleting some and spacing them instead of having one on each little tile. example bellow of what i mean:

Original:

attachicon.gif2015-12-10_00008.jpg

Spaced:

attachicon.gif2015-12-10_00009.jpg

Same goes with the tree placement as well, except i did a spacing of two between each tree as shown bellow

Original:

attachicon.gif2015-12-10_00004.jpg

Spaced:

attachicon.gif2015-12-10_00005.jpg

but other than that everythings great! I did find two bugs (I think you know of bug #1 just pointing out that its not only the front of the prison that is missing the floor placement) which ill post bellow but great work TCO :)

Bug 1: 

attachicon.gif2015-12-10_00003.jpg

Bug 2:

attachicon.gif2015-12-10_00007.jpg

Excellent, I will remove the zombies from the water (Although I might leave them, It would explain why the water is tainted) :)

The Spacing if you find would help, I will reduce lights and Trees on the main street of Maurice. I am glad you are playing it.

TCO

So We are getting closer to the Close here.

vyYgt7k.png

Let me tweak a couple things. EUDOXIO is a beast and has sent me a couple things I need to make this an easy process.

I have a folder that EUDOXIO has sent me that is needed to put in your steam library/common/projectzomboid/media/maps folder to show this in the select screen

TCO

Ive tested the map on 32.30 and IWBUMS 33.7 and it works fine in both versions.

Also ive left you the txt files empty and population 600, if you want to put a map description or change the population and the info the map shows next to the thumbnail, check the west point folder files to see the files filled and write what you want on yours :)